Author Topic: Jena 6, attempted murder or propaganda?  (Read 62785 times)

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
Re: Jena 6, attempted murder or propaganda?
« Reply #225 on: October 06, 2007, 08:13:05 PM »
Like in Chaim's video this week

Whites have done nothing to blacks...

"no justice no peace, no justice no peace, i want justice mhmmm" said by a 800 pound black woman

Thats typical.. a million man march because blacks are the REAL victims... even if they are the agressors..

If you give evil people Civil rights your gonna lose yours...

You cant make a civil right out of a moral wrong..

GREAT VIDEO
Saying that NO whites did anything to whites, ever (in history) is like those Nazi idiots denying that the holocaust ever happened. There is indeed racism still in the world, representative on both sides. There are blacks who hate whites and whites who hate blacks.

Yes, but it's not my imagination that most of the murders are committed by blacks. It's not a fable that most of the prisons are full of blacks. Most white women are rapped by blacks. Most white men are killed by blacks. Most black men committ robberies.

The majority of blacks are criminals. You can't dispute that point.

Erica

« Reply #226 on: October 06, 2007, 08:30:08 PM »

"no justice no peace, no justice no peace, i want justice mhmmm" said by a 800 pound black woman

Thats typical.. a million man march because blacks are the REAL victims... even if they are the agressors..

GREAT VIDEO
Saying that NO whites did anything to whites, ever (in history) is like those Nazi idiots denying that the holocaust ever happened. There is indeed racism still in the world, representative on both sides. There are blacks who hate whites and whites who hate blacks.

Yes, but it's not my imagination that most of the murders are committed by blacks. It's not a fable that most of the prisons are full of blacks. Most white women are rapped by blacks. Most white men are killed by blacks. Most black men committ robberies.

Let me let you in on something. I KNOW THAT ALREADY...What I'm saying is that you and people like you need to stop minimizing the fact that there are white people committing crimes all over the place..from disgruntled office shootouts, to child molestation and rape; from spousal abuse and murder to bank robberies. I'm not saying that the stats are wrong about 69% of blacks in America being responsible for crimes in America...I'm saying that not bashing evil whites for what they do makes your argument seem as if you're for the evil whites.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #227 on: October 06, 2007, 08:37:39 PM »
You blacks are violent.If I say ,Oh no,the N word you all go thru the roof and want to kill!Grow up ,weak ones .There is no word I would beat a human up for!What is your excuse.Are you the only race to know slavery?NO
sincerely wayne jude

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #228 on: October 06, 2007, 08:41:56 PM »

GREAT VIDEO

Let me let you in on something. I KNOW THAT ALREADY...What I'm saying is that you and people like you need to stop minimizing the fact that there are white people committing crimes all over the place..from disgruntled office shootouts, to child molestation and rape; from spousal abuse and murder to bank robberies. I'm not saying that the stats are wrong about 69% of blacks in America being responsible for crimes in America...I'm saying that not bashing evil whites for what they do makes your argument seem as if you're for the evil whites.
I'm not. Evil whites deserve just as much punishment from the law and G-d as evil blacks. But blacks committ way more crime than whites to the point where one can't even compare it.

69% is not even the real percentage. The FBI likes to play down the statistics. It's really more like 79% or higher.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #229 on: October 06, 2007, 08:46:54 PM »
You blacks are violent.If I say ,Oh no,the N word you all go thru the roof and want to kill!Grow up ,weak ones .There is no word I would beat a human up for!What is your excuse.Are you the only race to know slavery?NO
sincerely wayne jude
Look how the blacks acted during Hurricane Katrina.

The Jews had it a hundred times worse during The Holocaust, and did we kill and rape each other? No. We help together as a people, knowing we would get through it, because we are a great, strong people with strong morals.

Look how much has been done to the Jews, yet, we never fall as a people. Never once have we lowered ourselves to rape and kill each other.

Blacks were raping and killing each other long before they were enslaved. Their unity and credibility as a people fell long ago.

Erica

« Reply #230 on: October 06, 2007, 08:48:42 PM »
sincerely wayne jude
When did I express violence to you? After all you DID say "YOU BLACKS are violent". If you call me the N word, you'll just see me walking away from you and your ignorance. I've been called a n' here in this site before and I didn't threaten to beat anyone to death over it. I didn't like it but I had to understand that if someone is stupid enough to call me a 'n' then they're the ones with the control issue, not me.

You would beat up another human being (black) for looking at you. You have that mentality. I know we're not the only people whose forefathers/mothers were slaves. There were plenty from different cultures/races and creeds. However slavery went on for 400+ and JUST 40 years ago, blacks won the right to vote and go to any school they wanted to attend. That's not a lot of progress, but its something to build on. I feel sorry for those blacks who dont' take advantage of the great things our country has to offer (no welfare /bank robbery jokes, please. This is the one (of many) times you get to see me agreeing with any of you. Ignorance is unnecessary especially with all of the knowledge available to us. On the other side, racism is just uncalled for. I think that those who constantly talk about how much they hate blacks' noses, color, eyes, big lips, hips and behinds secretly wish they were black. And I think that those blacks who talk about the physical features of caucasions, including the way they talk, wish they were white. Racism in any form by ANYONE is stupid. Simple and plain!

Erica

« Reply #231 on: October 06, 2007, 08:51:59 PM »
sincerely wayne jude

The Jews had it a hundred times worse during The Holocaust, and did we kill and rape each other? No. We help together as a people, knowing we would get through it, because we are a great, strong people with strong morals.

Look how much has been done to the Jews, yet, we never fall as a people. Never once have we lowered ourselves to rape and kill each other.

Blacks were raping and killing each other long before they were enslaved. Their unity and credibility as a people fell long ago.
First of all, stop being general because not every black person was involved in that stupidity with raping people during hurricane katrina. The EVIL blacks did that. And its amazing, you're quick to bring up how some blacks rape and kill each other but never have any sympathy for those blacks who suffered at their hands. You think THEY'RE evil too, don't you?

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #232 on: October 06, 2007, 08:58:44 PM »
sincerely wayne jude
When did I express violence to you? After all you DID say "YOU BLACKS are violent". If you call me the N word, you'll just see me walking away from you and your ignorance. I've been called a n' here in this site before and I didn't threaten to beat anyone to death over it. I didn't like it but I had to understand that if someone is stupid enough to call me a 'n' then they're the ones with the control issue, not me.

You would beat up another human being (black) for looking at you. You have that mentality. I know we're not the only people whose forefathers/mothers were slaves. There were plenty from different cultures/races and creeds. However slavery went on for 400+ and JUST 40 years ago, blacks won the right to vote and go to any school they wanted to attend. That's not a lot of progress, but its something to build on. I feel sorry for those blacks who dont' take advantage of the great things our country has to offer (no welfare /bank robbery jokes, please. This is the one (of many) times you get to see me agreeing with any of you. Ignorance is unnecessary especially with all of the knowledge available to us. On the other side, racism is just uncalled for. I think that those who constantly talk about how much they hate blacks' noses, color, eyes, big lips, hips and behinds secretly wish they were black. And I think that those blacks who talk about the physical features of caucasions, including the way they talk, wish they were white. Racism in any form by ANYONE is stupid. Simple and plain!
Blacks will demand more and more, even though whites have given them everything they could possibly want. Tons of welfare, more welfare for each illegitimate child they have, all the employment advantages and handouts galore. They get free money for doing absolutely nothing!

Harvard and Yale now have remedial courses, because they accept black retards who can't even read and write! They shouldn't even be allowed in these schools or any other school for that matter!

They'll even get government grants and scholarships for Harvard and Yale just for being black!

Blacks have no reason to complain, protest or sneeze at. They are set for life. All they need to do is stop being lazy and relying on their fat welfare checks each month.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #233 on: October 06, 2007, 09:00:34 PM »
sincerely wayne jude

First of all, stop being general because not every black person was involved in that stupidity with raping people during hurricane katrina. The EVIL blacks did that. And its amazing, you're quick to bring up how some blacks rape and kill each other but never have any sympathy for those blacks who suffered at their hands. You think THEY'RE evil too, don't you?
They mostly raped and killed white people.

You'll defend any black crime no matter how severe, won't you?

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #234 on: October 06, 2007, 09:00:40 PM »
I was there in Katrina.WE were there to stop the Black heathen while whites had to wait!40,000 of us in new orleans  while whites drowned .I saw it with my own eyes!

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #235 on: October 06, 2007, 09:02:43 PM »
I was there in Katrina.WE were there to stop the Black heathen while whites had to wait!40,000 of us in new orleans  while whites drowned .I saw it with my own eyes!
Blacks even thrawted their own rescuers' attempts to save their lives! Then, they had the nerve to complain that nothing was done to help them!

Erica

« Reply #236 on: October 06, 2007, 09:04:52 PM »
sincerely wayne jude

They mostly raped and killed white people.

You'll defend any black crime no matter how severe, won't you?
When did I defend any crime? Please point that out! Oh, and rape, murder and other crimes aren't a BLACK thing, its an irresponsible, lazy way to handle life and treat people. You need to stop assuming I'm saying one thing when you KNOW I'm not for any of the bad things we are talking about.

Erica

« Reply #237 on: October 06, 2007, 09:07:22 PM »
What in the world has that got to do with those who didn't participate in the actions that evil blacks did? YES EVIL BLACKS RAPED PEOPLE AND I HOPE THEY BURN IN HELL FOR IT (as a survivor of sexual abuse myself) But you shouldn't pin the crimes of THOSE animals on the part of the black community who didn't do any of that mess.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #238 on: October 06, 2007, 09:07:44 PM »
Can you blame FEMA for not coming until three days after the hurricane? They feared for their lives, thinking their choppers would be shot at, just like those of the New Orleans emergency rescue team!

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #239 on: October 06, 2007, 09:08:09 PM »
Look her up she is not innocent,She is here to divide.....LOOK her up!you will see she is a black nazi!trying to use us against each other

Erica

« Reply #240 on: October 06, 2007, 09:09:25 PM »
Blacks even thrawted their own rescuers' attempts to save their lives! Then, they had the nerve to complain that nothing was done to help them!
SOME blacks thwarted the rescuers attempts to save them NOT ALL ...apparently thousands of blacks were saved from the flood. YOu need to stop generalizing. When you word your response that way, you make it seem as though ALL of the blacks decided against getting help! Those who didn't get the help are evil and crazy... I don't put that on the blacks who were grateful for the help.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #241 on: October 06, 2007, 09:09:42 PM »
What in the world has that got to do with those who didn't participate in the actions that evil blacks did? YES EVIL BLACKS RAPED PEOPLE AND I HOPE THEY BURN IN HELL FOR IT (as a survivor of sexual abuse myself) But you shouldn't pin the crimes of THOSE animals on the part of the black community who didn't do any of that mess.
Almost every black who was victimized by the hurricane turned to crime, while the whites feared for their lives!

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #242 on: October 06, 2007, 09:10:54 PM »
LOOk her up!
And you will see who she is!

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #243 on: October 06, 2007, 09:11:50 PM »
SOME blacks thwarted the rescuers attempts to save them NOT ALL ...apparently thousands of blacks were saved from the flood. YOu need to stop generalizing. When you word your response that way, you make it seem as though ALL of the blacks decided against getting help! Those who didn't get the help are evil and crazy... I don't put that on the blacks who were grateful for the help.
It was the majority. I'm sure there were two innocent blacks.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #244 on: October 06, 2007, 09:12:10 PM »
Look her up on zaba and you tube and you will seee!

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #245 on: October 06, 2007, 09:13:14 PM »
LOOk her up!
And you will see who she is!
She's an evil black criminal defender. She's convinced herself that white devils have had a hand in all the misfortunes of blacks. Look how she outright defends black criminals!
« Last Edit: October 06, 2007, 09:16:29 PM by Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer »

Erica

« Reply #246 on: October 06, 2007, 09:13:54 PM »
Almost every black who was victimized by the hurricane turned to crime, while the whites feared for their lives!
You are such a liar. That's not true at all. A lot of the blacks who were victimized by the hurricane moved away from Louisiana. There were just a small number (still too many in my opinion) who raped women. Everyone else either moved away or stayed to rebuild their homes.  

Erica

« Reply #247 on: October 06, 2007, 09:15:07 PM »
Look her up on zaba and you tube and you will seee!
What the hell is Zaba? And its nothing new , you finding me on YOutube...I'm the same there as I am here! That's how I became a member of this site, you idiot.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #248 on: October 06, 2007, 09:15:20 PM »
You are such a liar. That's not true at all. A lot of the blacks who were victimized by the hurricane moved away from Louisiana. There were just a small number (still too many in my opinion) who raped women. Everyone else either moved away or stayed to rebuild their homes.  
I'm talking about the crimes they committed while the city was flooded! Stop trying to twist my words!

Erica

« Reply #249 on: October 06, 2007, 09:16:33 PM »
It was the majority. I'm sure there were two innocent blacks.
You must keep up the negativity, right? What about the black babies, little kids and teenagers, mothers, grandmothers aunts and uncles..that adds up to TWO innocent blacks to you?