Author Topic: Jena 6, attempted murder or propaganda?  (Read 62797 times)

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Jena 6, attempted murder or propaganda?
« Reply #275 on: October 06, 2007, 10:04:37 PM »
Sure erika!

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #276 on: October 06, 2007, 10:05:36 PM »
Sure erika!
Post the link. It's important that people see who she really is!

Erica

« Reply #277 on: October 06, 2007, 10:14:46 PM »
Check her out Im not a mean person but you will see she seeks us righteous people to destroy us!
Wayne jude
Abraham
You're paranoid. You're worried about a black woman with an opinon seeking out "righteous people to destroy you?" I'm too busy trying to protect my daughters from the likes of you to think about stalking and ruining your plan for world domination. Get a clue.
And I bet you preach your pro-black rhetoric to them, too. No wonder so many blacks turn out the way they do, because they are brought up to be evil. Erica, you can call me evil, but that's like Hilter calling the Jews evil. Your point of view is twisted. JTF has no room for your pro-black hate. You are not going to sway anybody!

Those blacks urinated and defecated in that stadium because they're animals, and being descendents of African tribes who do the same, it's no surprise to me.

Murder, rape and animalistic behavior is in this people's blood. That's why they make such great Muslims!
If you DID bet me, you'd lose because I don't teach my daughters the way YOU THINK I do. I teach them to respect everyone of any color. We've been stationed in many places and have met many people and my daughters have made many friends of every race practically. I teach them to respect those who respect them. If they came upon you and you insulted them, I'd tell them to walk away from you because people like you aren't worth their time. They are taught to respect themselves also. I'm not preaching a "PRO BLACK" agenda to my girls. They know who they are and where their lineage comes from but they have common sense and are able to make friends or date whomever they want.

When did I say, I hate white people? Never.You're just saying that because you think that's what I'd say as a black person. You're wrong and you know it. It comforts you to think that I'm against you because you're naturally against me even if I agree with you.
You're not saying those things exactly, but we know where you stand. You may as well be saying those things. You're like Martin Luther King. Your words seem to mean well, but underneath the exterior, you'll notice they have hate in them.

This whole discussion has saw you defending black criminals, and wanting innocent whites to be looked at in the same light as blacks who attempted to murder someone!

Erica, you're not fooling any one!
How in the world could you know where I stand when  you're not reading a word I'm typing? That's rich ::) Don't assume that i'm saying something I never said. It makes you look crazy.

FIRST OF ALL on the Jena 6 situation. I REPETEDLY SAID THE BOYS WERE GUILTY OF DOING WHAT THEY DID, but I offered other cases where white teens beat up a black boy and they were NEVER SENTENCED TO DO ANY TIME IN JAIL! THAT'S UNFAIR TO ME. IT makes me thing that the reason those boys went to jail was because they were black. PUNISH THEM, PLEASE but don't sentence them to 22 years for the same thing over 6 white kids did to ONE black boy; and the white boys didn't get any kind of time in jail! That's what I'm saying. The boys with the nooses were suspended then the superintendent of their school overturned the suspension and deemed the noose hanging as a 'joke'...but tell me, if someone painted a swastika on the front door of your home, what punishment do you think THEY should get? A black boy was possibly invited to a party at a community center, he was met at the door by people who hate blacks and they started to beat him and stomp him in the street...someone even hit him in the head with a bottle but they weren't charged or sent to jail... a white man saw the boy who was beaten up before hand, went to his pick up and got his shot gun and pointed it at the black boy. The black boy wrestled the gun out of his hand so that h e wouldn't shoot him and ran away with it... the white man wasn't sentenced to any time in jail but the boy was charged with theft of a firearm and battery. WHAT?

The Jena 6 should have taken the high road and left Justin Barker alone! PERIOD DOT..and if you didn't read this that's your problem...i'm not saying it again, I've already said it too much. But they didn't leave him alone. He said racial slurs to them and they jumped him. They got sentenced to 22 years in prison (at that time) for attempted murder but 2 hours after Justin got to the hospital, he left, went home, changed and attended a school function.

Racism sucks big time. It sucks as equally when blacks hate whites as when whites hate blacks. Its counter productive. It solves none of the problems we have in our country. NONE.

Erica

« Reply #278 on: October 06, 2007, 10:15:36 PM »
Sure erika!
You're an idiot. At least I have facts to back me up..you can't even post all of the 'sites' you say I'm on. You're derranged.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #279 on: October 06, 2007, 10:18:42 PM »
Unfortuntley I deleted her Sh--t today .But She goes by IMmerika on you tube .Check that out!Her fruits are bad!She hates us all ...Check her out and you will see what I mean!
Wayne Jude Abraham

Erica

« Reply #280 on: October 06, 2007, 10:25:08 PM »
Unfortuntley I deleted her Sh--t today .But She goes by IMmerika on you tube .Check that out!Her fruits are bad!She hates us all ...Check her out and you will see what I mean!
Wayne Jude Abraham
They know me from Youtube idiot boy. And I didn't delete anything because I didn't belong to any other site than what I posted. You are stupid. I asked you right after you said that I was on other sites to post them and you didn't because you didn't have anything. You are a sorry excuse for a man, especially when you usher lies in your posts.

And I go by IMERICA youtube...just so that you have it right! You're a donkey.

Erica

« Reply #281 on: October 06, 2007, 10:27:54 PM »
Wayne Jude Abraham
And another thing, I never say I hate white people on any of my videos.. you are just assuming that because I'm black and you hate me..so obviously I must hate you too, right. YOu need some serious help.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #282 on: October 06, 2007, 10:30:04 PM »
Newman is right. Talking to Erica is like banging your head against the wall.

Erica

« Reply #283 on: October 06, 2007, 10:32:25 PM »
What in the hell do you all want from me? I'm pretty much agreeing with what you say but because I think the white kids got away with murder in the incidents against blacks, I'm not worth talking to? You are ...I cant' even come up with an appropriate enough word to describe you and your nerve. I'm against evil blacks but I'm also against evil whites. I AGREE that 69%-79% of blacks commit crimes in America.... I AGREE that evil hip hop is bad but that's not enough for you!
« Last Edit: October 06, 2007, 10:42:20 PM by Erica »

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #284 on: October 06, 2007, 10:45:59 PM »
Its ok Erika we all believe you!
Wayne Jude Abraham

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #285 on: October 06, 2007, 10:46:11 PM »
We all know that Erica goes by Imerica on YouTube.  She went by Imerica for a long time on JTF.  
I don't always see eye to eye with Erica on things - but I also don't believe she hates us all.
It is important for the  discussion of ideas and opinions that we all don't agree or have the same beliefs.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #286 on: October 06, 2007, 11:04:56 PM »
What in the hell do you all want from me? I'm pretty much agreeing with what you say but because I think the white kids got away with murder in the incidents against blacks, I'm not worth talking to? You are ...I cant' even come up with an appropriate enough word to describe you and your nerve. I'm against evil blacks but I'm also against evil whites. I AGREE that 69%-79% of blacks commit crimes in America.... I AGREE that evil hip hop is bad but that's not enough for you!
What? Now you're agreeing with us? You were just totally against us a minute ago!

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #287 on: October 06, 2007, 11:06:22 PM »
We all know that Erica goes by Imerica on YouTube.  She went by Imerica for a long time on JTF.  
I don't always see eye to eye with Erica on things - but I also don't believe she hates us all.
It is important for the  discussion of ideas and opinions that we all don't agree or have the same beliefs.
Except her beliefs go totally against what JTF is all about! Why is she here if she's so opposed to the JTF point of view and mission?

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #288 on: October 06, 2007, 11:12:26 PM »
Read her my space and check out her you tube.She s not that innocent.Just playing us!
Wayne Jude Abraham

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #289 on: October 06, 2007, 11:16:09 PM »
Read her my space and check out her you tube.She s not that innocent.Just playing us!
Wayne Jude Abraham
It doesn't really matter, because smart JTF members will not buy into her pro-black rhetoric.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #290 on: October 06, 2007, 11:18:41 PM »
Except her beliefs go totally against what JTF is all about! Why is she here if she's so opposed to the JTF point of view and mission?
What is the difference?  You get to stand for the JTF point of view and mission - in discussion with her.   ::)
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Erica

« Reply #291 on: October 06, 2007, 11:21:53 PM »
What I'm against is the negativity and racist comments I see. Not the mission.

Erica

« Reply #292 on: October 06, 2007, 11:23:29 PM »
Wayne Jude Abraham
What did you read on my myspace? Nothing that has anything to do with hating white people, I assure you.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #293 on: October 06, 2007, 11:27:56 PM »
All whites hurt by blacks should say Im so sorry for hurting your fists and feet by waiting for you to attack me!Please for give us and your ancestors for making your great grandpa pa parents slaves .Beat me please beat me!It s not a crime I Deserve it!

Erica

« Reply #294 on: October 06, 2007, 11:39:09 PM »
All whites hurt by blacks should say Im so sorry for hurting your fists and feet by waiting for you to attack me!Please for give us and your ancestors for making your great grandpa pa parents slaves .Beat me please beat me!It s not a crime I Deserve it!
No one is asking for that kind of treatment. Don't speak that way. I'm not angry with any white person now for slavery. That wouldn't make any sense.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #295 on: October 06, 2007, 11:44:19 PM »
Sure your very reasonable ....Don't hurt us wer'e just weak Jews and whites.Oh have mercy upon us we wer'e weak former masseres who was rong.Erika I was a bad slave owner please forgive me.,

Erica

« Reply #296 on: October 06, 2007, 11:47:36 PM »
Sure your very reasonable ....Don't hurt us wer'e just weak Jews and whites.Oh have mercy upon us we wer'e weak former masseres who was rong.Erika I was a bad slave owner please forgive me.,
Why are you acting retarded? I don't blame white people of today for slavery, like I said before, it wouldn't make sense. Jews aren't weak, good WHITE people aren't weak either. You need to stop being self-defeatist.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #297 on: October 06, 2007, 11:51:31 PM »
yea your with us totally

!Good nite saborotuer!

Erica

« Reply #298 on: October 06, 2007, 11:57:27 PM »
yea your with us totally

!Good nite saborotuer!
You are now permanently on ignore, dufus..but before I let you go, understand something. People who lie never prosper. You have proven that you can't back up anything you've said about me. There are no other websites, there is nothing on my myspace page that points to racism. You are an idiot, and until you do right by those who have never done anything to you, namely me, you'll always be an idiot.

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #299 on: October 07, 2007, 12:00:46 AM »
Sure ,We are not a dumb people .They will check you out girly .NIce try!
And they will see!