Author Topic: Duncan Hunter proposes cutting off funding to Columbia University  (Read 2093 times)

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
Duncan Hunter proposes cutting off funding to Columbia University
« on: September 25, 2007, 05:04:29 AM »
Good idea.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
Re: Duncan Hunter proposes cutting off funding to Columbia University
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2007, 05:17:06 AM »
I agree; have any source on that?
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2007, 05:26:19 AM »
I agree; have any source on that?

I heard him speak during a segment of Neil Cavuto's show. 

Those who would vote against the bill would be implying that they think the behavior of Iran's president is acceptable.  Just like the politicians who didn't vote in favor of condemning the moveon.org ad, they showed that they're more scared of a far-left group than they are of offending a general.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2007, 07:28:31 AM »
I agree private donors should as well
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2007, 05:25:34 PM »
No use. Evil dictators will just find another school to target. With American colleges, Muslim Nazis have a virtual pick of the litter, since most are [censored] full of ignorant liberals, willing to be friends with these Nazis and cheer them on as they are fed lies.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2007, 07:34:29 PM »
We have to show them we mean business... >:(
If some other Lowlife Scum picks up their tab so be it, but we CAN NOT take this lying down!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2007, 08:16:34 PM »
No use. Evil dictators will just find another school to target. With American colleges, Muslim Nazis have a virtual pick of the litter, since most are schmuck full of ignorant liberals, willing to be friends with these Nazis and cheer them on as they are fed lies.

I saw a headline yesterday that described how Columbia University has a history of being like this and how their Middle Studies Department, especially, has a clear anti-Israel bias; supposedly, the head of the program gives permission for faculty to expose any of their views that they want, regardless of how controversial or falsely they may be.

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2007, 08:19:44 PM »
No use. Evil dictators will just find another school to target. With American colleges, Muslim Nazis have a virtual pick of the litter, since most are schmuck full of ignorant liberals, willing to be friends with these Nazis and cheer them on as they are fed lies.

I saw a headline yesterday that described how Columbia University has a history of being like this and how their Middle Studies Department, especially, has a clear anti-Israel bias; supposedly, the head of the program gives permission for faculty to expose any of their views that they want, regardless of how controversial or falsely they may be.
Well, maybe Columbia is more liberal than any other school, but even Queensborough Community College is full of liberals!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2007, 09:01:01 PM »
And I'll support that.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!