Author Topic: Protests erupt as India pushes for religion-based citizenship bill  (Read 1123 times)

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Protests erupt as India pushes for religion-based citizenship bill
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2019, 01:57:30 PM »
By now the upper house too has passed it. It is being opposed only by the left wing opportunists. This bill is creating some problem only in one region but fortunately Modiji is confident to resolve it.   
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2019, 11:29:35 PM »
There is a certain backlash against Muslim aggression in Africa and Asia. This law fits in the pattern. Syria China Birma Central African Republic and now India.

Something has changed since the defeat of Sunni Islam in Syria. And it happened since Trump is in office. I think the Clintons, Qatar & McCain were behind all this Sunni extremists and the brainwashing of other gouvernments. Say it is a conspiracy theory, but since they are removed from power and Qatar is isolated Sunni terrorism is rapidly declining. It is like a spell is broken.

But one thing makes me very angry. The Clintons should stand trial for all the millions of refugees and hundreds of thousands of deaths they are responsible for from Mali to Xingjang.

And one thing makes me enjoy very much. Some stupid journalists and NGO workers who have not noticed that the wind has changed and still try to push for all of this bad stuff and now have to feel their own powerlessness and unsignificance.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2019, 11:45:00 PM by Ulli »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2019, 09:16:37 AM »
There is a certain backlash against Muslim aggression in Africa and Asia. This law fits in the pattern. Syria China Birma Central African Republic and now India.

Something has changed since the defeat of Sunni Islam in Syria. And it happened since Trump is in office. I think the Clintons, Qatar & McCain were behind all this Sunni extremists and the brainwashing of other gouvernments. Say it is a conspiracy theory, but since they are removed from power and Qatar is isolated Sunni terrorism is rapidly declining. It is like a spell is broken.

But one thing makes me very angry. The Clintons should stand trial for all the millions of refugees and hundreds of thousands of deaths they are responsible for from Mali to Xingjang.

And one thing makes me enjoy very much. Some stupid journalists and NGO workers who have not noticed that the wind has changed and still try to push for all of this bad stuff and now have to feel their own powerlessness and unsignificance.

Yes, Clintons and also Pakistan are very much responsible for the global Sunny Muslamic massacres and wars which killed more than 2 Millions of persons.   
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.