Author Topic: Deforms Support Reparations For Blacks  (Read 1506 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Deforms Support Reparations For Blacks
« on: December 17, 2019, 02:29:33 PM »
The article calls it the largest Jewish denomination. I wonder where they get the numbers from. Probably half of the Deforms aren't even Jewish.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/reform-judaism-reparations-resolution_n_5df7a5e5e4b0ae01a1e420db

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Deforms Support Reparations For Blacks
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2019, 06:31:44 PM »
The article calls it the largest Jewish denomination. I wonder where they get the numbers from. Probably half of the Deforms aren't even Jewish.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/reform-judaism-reparations-resolution_n_5df7a5e5e4b0ae01a1e420db

This is such a crock.  And the 'Reforms' continually pretend they are non-political, and yet they continually push their ultra-leftist BS that embarrasses the Jewish faith.

Offline david1967

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2019, 10:40:05 PM »
They are self-haters. They think if they prostitute themselves to an enemy, then that enemy will like them. Black antisemitism is deeply entrenched, and is part of the anti-White agenda.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2019, 10:47:25 PM »
How much do you get if you're 90% white but have a black grandparent? What about someone 75% from congo with a black American parent? Do you get less if youre related to a black slaver? Do they subtract what they already gave to make Liberia? If he's part mexican would he get the same if it was white? Do Obama's recent Sudanese refuginvaders qualify?
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2019, 02:59:24 PM »
This is such a crock.  And the 'Reforms' continually pretend they are non-political, and yet they continually push their ultra-leftist BS that embarrasses the Jewish faith.

I think it has nothing to do with faith. Most of this group are atheists.

Would they accept even one of their founders from the 19th century today? I highly doubt.

Over the centuries the ideology has shifted into something totally else. The same with mainstream protestantism. Time to challenge them and urge them an to confess to their new religion.

Such frauds.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2019, 03:59:00 PM »
It's rather ironic that white liberals took up this cause.  And convenient for Deform movement.  Because originally the blacks who insisted upon reparations, specifically demanded those reparations from JEWS, not whites.  Because they believe Jews have the most money and believe (falsely) that JEWS were the ones who orchestrated dominated the white slave trade.   
Now that white liberal leftists have made a self-flaggelation policy of reparation for blacks a normalized policy stance, by jumping on this bandwagon the Deform movement is deflecting the blame from itself by the people who actually demand the reparations.