Author Topic: Can JTF help Jews in Brooklyn?  (Read 2257 times)

Online Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Can JTF help Jews in Brooklyn?
« on: December 26, 2019, 03:27:30 PM »
I would like to ask the powers that be in JTF, if they can help protect Jews who have been constantly attacked in Brooklyn, NY?  We need a security force protecting the Jewish community there from these punks who are attacking Jews coming and going to shul during the holiday?  Can we do something?  My dad was a member of the old JDF and knew Rabbi Khane.  Can we set something up to help these people in Brooklyn?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Can JTF help Jews in Brooklyn?
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2019, 05:57:47 PM »
contact Hershy Gurfinkel in CH he's making a patrol. I made post for this.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2019, 07:18:44 PM »
I would like to ask the powers that be in JTF, if they can help protect Jews who have been constantly attacked in Brooklyn, NY?  We need a security force protecting the Jewish community there from these punks who are attacking Jews coming and going to shul during the holiday?  Can we do something?  My dad was a member of the old JDF and knew Rabbi Khane.  Can we set something up to help these people in Brooklyn?

I just read in NYC, a 65 year old  Jewish man was blind sided with a smash to his face and then kicked repeatedly after he fell, while calling him Jew bastard.  The perpetrator was Steven Jorge, 28 years old.  The scum of the earth.  It would sure be nice to see some rough neck JDL guys down there.

28 year old Steven Jorge must be a very brave guy to blindside a 65 year old man in the head and kick him when he's down.   

« Last Edit: December 26, 2019, 07:36:49 PM by Aces High »

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2019, 08:28:07 PM »
I just read in NYC, a 65 year old  Jewish man was blind sided with a smash to his face and then kicked repeatedly after he fell, while calling him Jew bastard.  The perpetrator was Steven Jorge, 28 years old.  The scum of the earth.  It would sure be nice to see some rough neck JDL guys down there.

28 year old Steven Jorge must be a very brave guy to blindside a 65 year old man in the head and kick him when he's down.

8 attacks just in Channukah, and every day there's one. Check my post, there's a donate link and you can contact the guy, spreading like wildfire on facebook and they're making meetings.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2019, 08:03:01 PM »
The patrols of the 60s or 70s won’t work today.  The answer is for Jews, on an individual level to learn to defend themselves.  Marshall arts, legal firearms should be kept by as many Jews as possible.  Let these thugs know that attacking Jews is dangerous.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2019, 12:34:36 AM »
The patrols of the 60s or 70s won’t work today.  The answer is for Jews, on an individual level to learn to defend themselves.  Marshall arts, legal firearms should be kept by as many Jews as possible.  Let these thugs know that attacking Jews is dangerous.

You can lead the senior citizens self-defense class. Of course if it's one Jew and one injured black guy, the black guy will probably do less damage than the cops would. A patrol works great, with an app on the cellphone it's even better, and they can also help clean up. Patrols can get intel from neighborhood watchers, and the group itself can have legal council to get convicted attackers the strictest sentences imaginable. And go after democrats defending them.

The answer to almost every problem is unity. Individual strength is nice, but a unified effort accomplishes more in basically everything I can name.