Author Topic: Chassid being brainwashed by Nazis, help please  (Read 2389 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Chassid being brainwashed by Nazis, help please
« on: December 26, 2019, 05:56:52 PM »
So a Chassid's being brainwashed by Nazis and I'm trying to do what I can. He showed a video from corbett report, the bud of brother nathaniel and all the worst Jew-haters out there, and pretty much shows the fbi set up the first trade center bombing. I don't really know how to respond, I can drop it and start on his freeking 3 hour 47 minute video about how the mossad did it instead, but I want to respond to this short one with the FBI, and like, really looks like they did it. It's all part of a larger discussion where he says Israel has the only blame for Rav Kahane's death, not muslims, and muslims don't do terrorism or 9/11, that's all Israel and the FBI too.

I can handle his other propaganda, but what do you say to this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2vpcABWJiY&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR0leMacusGGW7XQK-4s8Wh61EYnIikKdHkYOPiUd-00x2Kh1VjiAtOQhp4
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Chassid being brainwashed by Nazis, help please
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2019, 10:24:54 PM »
I say Talk to Rabbi Shea Hecht who is an e &expert in dealing with cults & Brother Nathaniel is certainly a cult!!!!

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2019, 03:05:38 AM »
I say Talk to Rabbi Shea Hecht who is an e &expert in dealing with cults & Brother Nathaniel is certainly a cult!!!!

I know him. He's not into brother Nathaniel. He's into some other Nazi named Corbett who supports him. He knows he's a Nazi and doesn't like that, but doesn't see a problem promoting the Nazis video's because he says he's right. And I'm no Rabbi Hecht, but I help people getting brainwashed from time to time.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2019, 03:08:27 AM »
I don't know if its worth your time. The conspiracy minded persons are incapable of making rational judgement.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2019, 03:27:10 AM »
I don't know if its worth your time. The conspiracy minded persons are incapable of making rational judgement.

Not true. I've deprogrammed others. I read thousands of hours of conspiracies from 16 to 18. I would analyze the facts, ask people, people didn't know, thought I was really smart and special. That's how they get you, wrapping your own ego around your neck.  I was deprogrammed by Daniel Greenfield. There's always a loose thread in brainwashing you can pull on and unravel it, and make them rethink. You replace, not remove things like that, when I understand how the videos are lying to him I can find some good website giving the truth on it and free him.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2019, 03:57:43 AM »
Good luck then.
Not true. I've deprogrammed others. I read thousands of hours of conspiracies from 16 to 18. I would analyze the facts, ask people, people didn't know, thought I was really smart and special. That's how they get you, wrapping your own ego around your neck.  I was deprogrammed by Daniel Greenfield. There's always a loose thread in brainwashing you can pull on and unravel it, and make them rethink. You replace, not remove things like that, when I understand how the videos are lying to him I can find some good website giving the truth on it and free him.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2019, 04:56:27 AM »
Good luck then.

I didn't post the freeking 3 hour video with Jewish starts plastered over whatever the Nazi didn't like in history, just a little one, and this is about the most relevant place to get information on the first trade center bombing, it's a little video, so the FBI did the first trade center bombing, yes, no?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2019, 11:15:37 AM »
I didn't post the freeking 3 hour video with Jewish starts plastered over whatever the Nazi didn't like in history, just a little one, and this is about the most relevant place to get information on the first trade center bombing, it's a little video, so the FBI did the first trade center bombing, yes, no?

No.  That's ridiculous.  The al qaeda cell that did it was caught.  I haven't watched this video but if that's what they are claiming, they are insane.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2019, 07:11:53 PM »
No.  That's ridiculous.  The al qaeda cell that did it was caught.  I haven't watched this video but if that's what they are claiming, they are insane.

They have a recorded call with what the video claims is the attacker that makes him look like and FBI plant hardcore. Just wanted to see if anyone can point out one untruth in it, it's not long.