Author Topic: Trump attacks Iran proxies in Syria & Irak  (Read 1042 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Trump attacks Iran proxies in Syria & Irak
« on: December 30, 2019, 03:48:28 AM »
After bombing pro-Iran militia bases in Syria and Iraq, US hints at future strikes
25 pro-Iranian militia members killed after US F-15s bomb targets in Syria and Iraq. US hints at future attacks on Iranian-backed targets.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/273836

It was long time overdue. Even if it is unpopular Trump does what is necessary.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Trump attacks Iran proxies in Syria & Irak
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2019, 08:00:20 AM »
Oooh? Pootey Poot might pout. Is this a precursor to attacking Iran's nukes? It was really my only election issue I cared about, if he does then really I don't care about anything bad he's ever done to that date, assuming he doesn't force Israel to give land away.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2019, 10:01:22 AM »
The battle is inching closer and closer to Iran's home turf.   

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2019, 10:35:01 AM »
Iran has alianated lots of people, who were supporting them for different reasons. Mostly for their fight against Sunni mercenaries in the conflicts in Iraq and Syria. There was for a short time a window open, were Iran could get back to normal relations with everybody.

All parties have accepted that the war is basically over since Trump is President. Only Iran refuses to accept this and prepares to go further West to Libanon and Israel. And this is the real reason, why Trump has cancelled the Nuclear Deal. Wait soon Putin and Xi will drop them, because they become a liability like North Korea. Nobody wants a second North Korea with nuclear bombs. And they have openly proven, that they know no limit. Like Hitler and Napoleon. But we all know how they ended. Perhaps Chamene’i and Rohani will shoot themself soon in a bunker in Teheran or will end up in Prison in St. Helena.  ;D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani