Author Topic: Why Are Blacks Attacking Jews in New York?  (Read 1510 times)

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
Gentiles are obligated to fulfill the Seven Noahide Commandments because they are the eternal command of God, transmitted through Moses our teacher in the Torah. The main and best book on details of Noahide observance is "The Divine Code" by Rabbi Moshe Weiner.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCffOR1kc1bBK9HwP8kQdSXg
Telegram: https://t.me/JewishTaskForceChat
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Noachide/

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Re: Why Are Blacks Attacking Jews in New York?
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2020, 12:32:21 AM »
The video is ridiculous.  They're giving excuses for spades.
The animals hate the jooz.  That's reason enough.

They are specifically attacking de jooz.  You can ask screwy louie farakoon why they hate da jooz.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2020, 01:09:48 AM »
https://nypost.com/2020/01/04/inside-the-secretive-black-hebrew-israelite-sect-of-harlem-linked-to-monsey-stabber/

I wonder if the Jewish Bible should have been translated at all. There would be fewer theological delusions in the world if Gentiles stayed away from the Jewish Bible.
Gentiles are obligated to fulfill the Seven Noahide Commandments because they are the eternal command of God, transmitted through Moses our teacher in the Torah. The main and best book on details of Noahide observance is "The Divine Code" by Rabbi Moshe Weiner.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCffOR1kc1bBK9HwP8kQdSXg
Telegram: https://t.me/JewishTaskForceChat
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Noachide/

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2020, 04:06:20 AM »
The secret behind this hate is, that the black community believed the Democrat. A Democrat is a Satan. He offers you everything that G-d hates. This has ruinied them to an extent that they are killing their babies (abortion) and each other (gang violence). They become poor and more poor because they believe in big gouvernment. They are declining  on every field even in numbers, while the Hassidic community, who has choosen to follow G-d, grows in people and wealth. They started in the 1950s on the same level. Perhaps blacks were even more successfull.
Now they can not even afford living in a place they were born. And the Hassidic people take over the buildings. This makes them hate Jews.

But I think one thing makes them even more crazy to hate the Jews. Big happy families. I know it from my wife how much Africans love to be together in something like a clan. In New York the black traditional family is nearly dead, thanks to Democrat brainwash of women and easy welfare. I have noticed, that there are lots of women who attack Jews too. If a left over woman with two children out of wedlock and three abortions who lives on welfare sees a hassidic family with 5 children coming out of a nice house on friday morning ...

Instead of attacking Jews, they should attack Democrats and their own leadership, that would make more sense.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2020, 08:00:59 AM »
Because you let them talk. I was there raising money in front of 770. Some hood rat screams he's gonna kill all the Jews. Everyone puts their head down and walks. I left the money and the stand and screamed, "come, Jew right here" and he bolted like the rat he was. I grew up around lots of black people in poor neighborhoods. You let them talk to you like a dog, they're gonna feel powerful and treat you like one. You break their ugly faces when they open them in a way and tone you don't appreciate, they scurry back to their burrows. Because of that particular upbringing, I felt the same disrespect towards my people he did, they took the abuse and didn't return it, I had to keep my pride in check after. This isn't a case of love between Jews, Rav Kahane was very adamant it's pride in Hashem to defend your people, no mercy, no forgiveness, no accepting the tiniest slight, even if they say something innocent in a disrespectful tone of voice, you beat respect into them. After they lose a fight to you, they will not see themselves as the king of the hood, they will see themselves as the b***h of the hood and keep their heads down.

It's really quite simple. It's a life where everyone treats you like a dog and tries to abuse you first chance they get. Especially authority figures. The authority figures let you talk, they know they have the power, and laugh at you. Now you've got to prove yourself. As such, they'll want to let that abuse out on others, and Jews are acting like the government aholes they have to deal with by being nice and modest, as is our nature. You show you don't take it, they'll move onto the next victim. Take everything as a death threat, because it is if you do nothing. Retaliate ten times harder if one gets through. Then you can live along them just fine. Get used to being an object of fear, they're afraid of everything, it's a scary life. Mild manners are for each other, run the hood or it runs you over.

I wonder if the Jewish Bible should have been translated at all. There would be fewer theological delusions in the world if Gentiles stayed away from the Jewish Bible.

When does Hashem ever make it easy? At least it's not boring.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2020, 09:24:03 AM »
This is news to some people, because when I went to Israel, I had a fight and almost killed some guy at a girl's clothing store and would have knocked out a server at a food stand had it not been a business meeting. People talk disrespectfully there and they just mean they're tough. Not the same here. Imagine every ill word or tone as a spit from a komodo dragon that indicates to all the other komodos that you're prey, and the only way to clear the spit is with its blood. If you don't knock out a guy for using a disrespectful tone in Israel, he's probably not going to tell all his friends to attack you, the same guy will help you if you need it in the street. Not the same in the hood, most people have very little aside from an inflated ego, your pride is everything. Let someone crap on your pride and they will feel comfortable to take it to the next step. Not one inch, or they'll take a mile.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2020, 12:42:07 PM »
They hate Jews more than whites do.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2020, 02:17:18 PM »
They hate Jews more than whites do.

Yeah Nazis hate Jews just as much. A black guy who isn't brainwashed won't care Jews or otherwise, unfortunately, many are as brainwashed as Nazis.

Offline Amrafael

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2020, 01:27:46 PM »
Blacks have been attacking jews for years because they have converted to islam. Islam says we must be killed because of the sin of the cow even though they bow to the Kaaba and because we don't live in Israel even though they believe its muslim land from now.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2020, 08:02:41 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                             :fist:

Once again, as always, for every Jew a 22!