Author Topic: Seperate state for the Boers .  (Read 3477 times)

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
Seperate state for the Boers .
« on: September 25, 2007, 10:31:45 AM »
Why can't you claim a state for your people ?
You had state in the past, name Free Orange State if i'm not mistaking, and the british took it away, can't you claim it again ?
Every people that are numberd more than 2 milion should have a state of their own, and I just don't understand why you are fighting to make South Africa white goverment again, it's a lost battle in my opinion .
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline crazyhorse

• Full JTFer
Re: Seperate state for the Boers .
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2007, 01:04:55 PM »
You had state in the past, name Free Orange State if i'm not mistaking, and the british took it away, can't you claim it again ?
Every people that are numberd more than 2 milion should have a state of their own, and I just don't understand why you are fighting to make South Africa white goverment again, it's a lost battle in my opinion .

The Boers, who originated from Holland, settled in the Cape origionally and they trekked north and north east into what became the Orange Free State and the Transvaal. The British took the whole of South Africa after the Boer war and the country became known as The Union of South Africa. In 1948 the Afrikaner government came to power and in 1962 told the English to go to hell and took over their own country calling it The Republic of South Africa. In 1994, a gang of traitorous Afrikaners under the leadership of one F.W. De Klerk, turned South Africa over to the communist Marxist ANC terrorists after a referendum that was nothing more than a blank cheque book for their traitorous act. I also don't understand why the white South Africans are fighting for a "Homeland" or their own state........they gave their whole g o damned country away!

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2007, 01:14:05 PM »

The Boers, who originated from Holland, settled in the Cape origionally and they trekked north and north east into what became the Orange Free State and the Transvaal. The British took the whole of South Africa after the Boer war and the country became known as The Union of South Africa. In 1948 the Afrikaner government came to power and in 1962 told the English to go to hell and took over their own country calling it The Republic of South Africa. In 1994, a gang of traitorous Afrikaners under the leadership of one F.W. De Klerk, turned South Africa over to the communist Marxist ANC terrorists after a referendum that was nothing more than a blank cheque book for their traitorous act. I also don't understand why the white South Africans are fighting for a "Homeland" or their own state........they gave their whole g o darned country away!
It's a fact that most of the people in South Africa are blacks, therefor it makes sense that SA will be a black country, and because of that you should have you own country instead of trying to control HUGE black population .
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2007, 01:59:59 PM »
Dexter mayority of this blacks bantu/khaosa migrated to SA in XVIII and XIX century after the Boer Afrikaaners settled this land; before them there were only handfull Bushmen/Hotentot hunter/gathers tribes; so the ANC has as much rights to the land of South Afrika as PLO to Israel.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2007, 02:10:45 PM »
Dexter mayority of this blacks bantu/khaosa migrated to SA in XVIII and XIX century after the Boer Afrikaaners settled this land; before them there were only handfull Bushmen/Hotentot hunter/gathers tribes; so the ANC has as much rights to the land of South Afrika as PLO to Israel.
Maybe they have, but you think someone actually cares, and because of that he'll actully move from the land he lives on ?
What's the problem to claim your own land for a new state instead of trying to take SA in white control and control huge ussless black people ?
What, you want aparthide ?

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2007, 02:16:12 PM »
Maybe they have, but you think someone actually cares, and because of that he'll actully move from the land he lives on ?
What's the problem to claim your own land for a new state instead of trying to take SA in white control and control huge ussless black people ?

No, but unlike British settlers the Boers have only SA; they don't even speak proper Dutch anymore; They shoud take the land back and tranfer all negroes to Zimbabwe, or other hellhole in Africa.   

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2007, 02:18:26 PM »

No, but unlike British settlers the Boers have only SA; they don't even speak proper Dutch anymore; They shoud take the land back and tranfer all negroes to Zimbabwe, or other hellhole in Africa.   
It's very nice to think that's going to secsses when the Whites will control SA, BUT, you really think they will ?
I'm not, there is only slight chance they will .
That's why they should claim for a state .
« Last Edit: September 25, 2007, 02:19:58 PM by Dexter »

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2007, 02:35:08 PM »

It's very nice to think that's going to secsses when the Whites will control SA, BUT, you really think they will ?
I'm not, there is only slight chance they will .
That's why they should claim for a state .

With G-d help and little detemination it's possible; read the threat about Irgun and Lehi fight against British, A-rabs and despite Jewish Agency and other "moderates" objections; well Moses was not moderate; just like Josuse, David; Juda the Machabeus etc... they need only find leaders like Chaim. G-d doesn't want the world to be destroyed but only to repent.     

Love your Enemy

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2007, 05:32:23 PM »
Dexter are you familiar with africancrisis?the website?

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #9 on: October 12, 2007, 05:00:45 PM »
Dexter are you familiar with africancrisis?the website?
Yes .
Why are you asking ?

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline crazyhorse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2007, 06:26:40 AM »

[/quote]
It's a fact that most of the people in South Africa are blacks, therefor it makes sense that SA will be a black country, and because of that you should have you own country instead of trying to control HUGE black population .[/quote]

The entire Sub-Continent of Africa is majority black, in fact the whole of Africa is majority black, so where are the white minority supposed to have this "White State"?  Do you think the blacks will ever allow the whites to have a portion of South Africa for their homeland.....think again?

Perhaps Britain will turn over Wales to white South Africans and that can be called White South Africans Homeland, or perhaps we can be given one of the states in America for our homeland, or Australia, North Island in New Zealand? No, we had our own country, fought for just like those countries above were claimed from natives, what's the difference? The difference is, is that white South Africa never grew in population, that was the the stupidity of the Afrikaner Government unfortunately.  Ultimately it is the fault of the real powers that be in the East & West who are responsible for the fall of white South Africa, along with a traitorous band of two faced dutchmen in the white South African Government of the past. Whites still control Sub-Saharan Africa, but they do so from back rooms in Europe and America. In three or four generations there will be no white South Africans anymore, they will follow the same fate as the white Rhodesians who now number a mere few thousand.

Blacks will always be controlled by whites, it just won't be made visible is all. Show me one first world black run country.........there are none!

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2007, 07:15:57 AM »

It's a fact that most of the people in South Africa are blacks, therefor it makes sense that SA will be a black country, and because of that you should have you own country instead of trying to control HUGE black population .[/quote]

The entire Sub-Continent of Africa is majority black, in fact the whole of Africa is majority black, so where are the white minority supposed to have this "White State"?  Do you think the blacks will ever allow the whites to have a portion of South Africa for their homeland.....think again?

Perhaps Britain will turn over Wales to white South Africans and that can be called White South Africans Homeland, or perhaps we can be given one of the states in America for our homeland, or Australia, North Island in New Zealand? No, we had our own country, fought for just like those countries above were claimed from natives, what's the difference? The difference is, is that white South Africa never grew in population, that was the the stupidity of the Afrikaner Government unfortunately.  Ultimately it is the fault of the real powers that be in the East & West who are responsible for the fall of white South Africa, along with a traitorous band of two faced dutchmen in the white South African Government of the past. Whites still control Sub-Saharan Africa, but they do so from back rooms in Europe and America. In three or four generations there will be no white South Africans anymore, they will follow the same fate as the white Rhodesians who now number a mere few thousand.

Blacks will always be controlled by whites, it just won't be made visible is all. Show me one first world black run country.........there are none!
[/quote]
So if they will not allow you to have a state, do you think they will give you to controll existing one ? Think again.

Parts of SA and Zimbabowe (or whatever) are parts of you homeland, a state that was knowen in the past as "Free Orange State", not whole SA of whole Zimbabowe. SA is belong to the blacks now, they are killing themselves, sit back and enjoy if that's what you enjoy of. They cooked their death to themselvs, you can't save tham now, try to gain your own homeland again instead of trying to get SA in a lost struggle.

- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2007, 06:14:14 PM »
Been away, but I was just wondering,Dexter. :)

Offline ash

• New JTFer
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2007, 09:56:55 PM »
There is one thing that you people are missing,  as much as i would love to see all this black rule bull crap come to an end, i and you must understand that these things must needs be, and are God's plan for the world to be in darkness for His judgement, not only in africa but the entire earth must be ruled and overun by the simple and evil, i believe any true boer or rhodesian, who are true believers must know this.......that this earth including africa is not there home, they be children of heaven and shall in time have a home where no man comes in to kill and steal, but the light shall shine upon their face, the everlasting light of our Lord, seek ye this and escape corruption, we must face the fact that the old ways are over and evil has been given strength to subdue the land.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2007, 09:58:44 PM by ash »

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2007, 04:16:37 PM »
White people should be free in S. Afrika
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Wayne Jude

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2007, 12:29:43 PM »
Yes ,The mother of one of my children was a Boere.No,not a bore and yea she was hot.I digress.She told me back during the western fight against apartheid that most of the current blacks just recently moved there for jobs.She was right!They had no rights!The west should have minded their business.

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2007, 08:42:56 AM »
White people should be free in S. Afrika

Exactly, they should have their own country and the blacks can have theirs, why should the white South Africans have black rule imposed on them? In addition, Israel should be a Jewish country with no arab muslims, Serbia should be a Serbian country including Kosovo and every other piece of Serbian land that is currently occupied by non-Serbs, Northern Ireland should be a Protestant country with no catholics attempting to destroy it from within etc etc. If the muslims can have 60+ countries where non-muslims are treated as subhumans, then why can't righteous Gentile nations and the Jewish nation be nations made up exclusively of righteous Gentiles and Jews?

Offline crazyhorse

• Full JTFer
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2007, 05:07:18 AM »

Dexter wrote:

]quote]So if they will not allow you to have a state, do you think they will give you to controll existing one ? Think again.

Exactly my point Dexter! South Africa was our homeland, a homeland we shared with the barbarian blacks. It's like forcing you out of your neighbourhood because it is majority black, but then you want those blacks to later give you back your house, build a fence around it and call it your own white neighbourhood. It doesn't make sense and it will never work! South Africa is the rightfull home of all white South Africans born there and no black communist idiot terrorist should have any say in the matter. The country should be in the hands of those who can and will run the place like the first world country it once was, not in the hands of a bunch of mindless arrogant ignorant Marxist terrorist kaffirs.

Dexter wrote:
Parts of SA and Zimbabowe (or whatever) are parts of you homeland, a state that was knowen in the past as "Free Orange State", not whole SA of whole Zimbabowe. SA is belong to the blacks now, they are killing themselves, sit back and enjoy if that's what you enjoy of. They cooked their death to themselvs, you can't save tham now, try to gain your own homeland again instead of trying to get SA in a lost struggle.

Yes, parts of South Africa, like the Orange Free State, are a part of our homeland called South Africa. The other parts are namely, the Transvaal, Natal and the Cape Province.
South Africa does not belong to the blacks, the blacks are merely in control of destroying South Africa along with the rest of their kind on the Sub-Continent. There will be no white South African Homeland within South Africa. The white controlling elite of Europe and America will see to that, just as they saw to the destruction of white run South Africa to meet their new world agenda. They need to exploit the third world, and how can that be done with the richest part of Africa under white rule and existing in first world conditions? Yes, the mindless kaffir is killing himself off slowly, in fact way too slowly! I have no theory about saving the blacks and never ponder on such a useless thought. When the powers that be have no need for the blacks and other third world peoples, they will see to it that they are exterminated along with many other people as well, they need to cut the world population levels drastically, and the blacks will be the easiest to start with. Africa is lost to the white people of days gone by. When Africa is made ready for white colonization once again in the future, it will be under very different circumstances indeed.

Offline JTFFan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: November 20, 2007, 04:56:51 AM »
free the whites of south africa first. O0

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2008, 08:56:12 AM »

Yes, parts of South Africa, like the Orange Free State, are a part of our homeland called South Africa. The other parts are namely, the Transvaal, Natal and the Cape Province.
South Africa does not belong to the blacks, the blacks are merely in control of destroying South Africa along with the rest of their kind on the Sub-Continent. There will be no white South African Homeland within South Africa. The white controlling elite of Europe and America will see to that, just as they saw to the destruction of white run South Africa to meet their new world agenda. They need to exploit the third world, and how can that be done with the richest part of Africa under white rule and existing in first world conditions? Yes, the mindless kaffir is killing himself off slowly, in fact way too slowly! I have no theory about saving the blacks and never ponder on such a useless thought. When the powers that be have no need for the blacks and other third world peoples, they will see to it that they are exterminated along with many other people as well, they need to cut the world population levels drastically, and the blacks will be the easiest to start with. Africa is lost to the white people of days gone by. When Africa is made ready for white colonization once again in the future, it will be under very different circumstances indeed.

You have lot of insight, that the same the NWO European politicians like de Goule did in French Algiers. 

Love your Enemy

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2008, 09:37:45 PM »
I am very angry over suffering of Boer heros in SA. When they will get their state? World forgot about them?
You will always have mu support.
In the real life I met some Boer people and two days after they find me a job in a restaurant(in my highschool days) O0 They are very nice and hardworking people.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,