Author Topic: Hitler's no more. Soon they will be gone forever.  (Read 706 times)

Offline Daniel Ben Hanania

• Senior JTFer
Hitler's no more. Soon they will be gone forever.
« on: June 15, 2008, 01:33:06 PM »
Relatives of the A. Hitler live in the United States and rarely appear in the press. With the death of three of his nephews the bloodline will disrupted.

William Patrick (nephew of Adolph) had four sons, one of whom died in a car accident in the late 80's. The remaining three sons entered into an unwritten pact that they would not have any children. With their death the Hitler's blood line will be disrupted and disappear forever.

P.S. I think that's for the best. Right?
NEVER AGAIN !!!

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Hitler's no more. Soon they will be gone forever.
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2008, 03:47:50 PM »
P.S. I think that's for the best. Right?
NO. Though they have the right to chose so. As far as know they were loyal American citizens when Hitler was in power so their hands are clean. I don't believe in bloodline curses. BTW the most wicked bloodlines had issued Jewish converts- that of Haman, of Sisra, Nebozaraden himself converted. Oddly enough on of Hitler's relatives have also chose this path, he lives with his family in Jerusalem.

For the Hebrew readers, from http://www.daat.ac.il/daat/kitveyet/taleley/ger-2.htm:
תנא: נעמן גר תושב היה, נבוזראדן גר צדק היה, מבני בניו של המן למדו תורה בבני ברק, מבני בניו של סיסרא למדו תינוקות בירושלים, מבני בניו של סנחריב למדו תורה ברבים. מאן אינון?? שמעיה ואבטליון. (גיטין נז,ב).