Author Topic: Warren leaks private talk with Bernie  (Read 1836 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Warren leaks private talk with Bernie
« on: January 15, 2020, 03:29:38 AM »
The final Democratic presidential debate before the pivotal Feb. 3 Iowa caucuses turned tense Tuesday night, as Bernie Sanders and Elizabeth Warren sparred over the disputed CNN report thatSanders had privately told Warren in December 2018 that a woman could not realistically become president.

Well as a matter of fact I didn’t say it," Sanders insisted, after CNN debate moderator Abby Phillip asserted the conversation had occurred as the network had reported.

"That is correct," he said later, when asked whether he was unequivocally denying that the conversation took place.

Bizarrely, Phillip then ignored Sanders' response entirely and matter-of-factly asked Warren, "What did you think when Senator Sanders told you a woman could not win the election?"

Bernie is my friend and I’m not here to try to fight with Bernie," Warren began, before saying it was important to take the issue of sexism "head-on."

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cnn-elizabeth-warren-bernie-sanders

WHO NEEDS SUCH FRIENDS? DEMOCRAT SNAKE PIT 2020.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Warren leaks private talk with Bernie
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2020, 11:39:52 AM »
Both are liars, whom should I believe?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2020, 01:24:44 PM »
https://www.frontpagemag.com/point/2020/01/either-warren-or-sanders-lying-about-their-daniel-greenfield/

" One of them is definitely lying.

And considering that both Sanders and Warren are potential presidential nominees, that question is worth exploring. Their followers claim that Sanders and Warren are the soul of integrity. This confrontation makes it clear that at least one of them is a liar. And that is the real issue."
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2020, 03:19:29 PM »
Warren refused to shake Bernie's hand at the debate because Bernie feels that a woman will never be president.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2020, 04:56:37 PM »
https://www.frontpagemag.com/point/2020/01/either-warren-or-sanders-lying-about-their-daniel-greenfield/

" One of them is definitely lying.

And considering that both Sanders and Warren are potential presidential nominees, that question is worth exploring. Their followers claim that Sanders and Warren are the soul of integrity. This confrontation makes it clear that at least one of them is a liar. And that is the real issue."

Bernie is a wicked bolschewik. But he has not lied, even if it becomes uncomfortable for him (taxation).

Warren has lied before. Not once. Taxation of the middle class, Indian heritage, fundraising from rich people.

Because of this I think Warren is lying.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2020, 06:27:25 PM »
Bernie is a wicked bolschewik. But he has not lied, even if it becomes uncomfortable for him (taxation).

Warren has lied before. Not once. Taxation of the middle class, Indian heritage, fundraising from rich people.

Because of this I think Warren is lying.

I think it is irrelevant if someone thinks either is lying. It matters if they think the two are bastions of morality, so such a non-genius will likely not survive their first encounter with a ziploc bag or spontaneously forget to breathe.

It's obviously political, but say it was 100% true. Do you actually think you're gaining something by this? What conceivable benefit do either have from this? They look like a bunch of kids squabbling. Maybe Bernie thinks that a woman can't win this election because the electorate won't vote for one. I don't think a Jew can win because of the number of people in America that hate Jews. Doesn't mean I hate Jews or Bernie hates women, it's an opinion on the electorate. It can be discussed. Instead, by tattling on Bernie to the public, she looks pathetic, he squabbled back and they both look immature and so very weak. The Sandernistas can be crushed if their leader violates a supposed feminist inorthodoxy, and Chief Warren's tribe have only their sensitivity and victimhood as a weapon. What if say the Italian or Greek leader expresses a debatable opinion on women she doesn't like? She'll hurt her own party and image to attack someone for it, and she likes those infinitely more than she likes America.

This reminds me entirely of the schoolyard fight between Rubio and Trump over the size of Trump's hands.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2020, 04:00:32 AM »
You really think Bernie believes that?  What's so unique about being female that 60 million people couldn't vote for one?  We just saw one win the popular vote in 2016.  There is no rational reason why a woman could not one day be president. 
This is a familiar strawman and trope the feminists push to gain sympathy among the public - trying to create the impression there is some massive legion of female-hating men out there who consider women inferior beings.    This legion doesn't really exist so they have to invent it. 

It's far more likely that Bernie believes ELIZABETH WARREN could never be president, and it's not because she's a woman per se, but because she is Elizabeth Warren.  And he's not wrong about that.   But he will also never be President, God willing.   I'm sure that she is using his comments to this effect but distorting them to present them as a swipe against women.