Author Topic: A vote for Liberman & Arel Beiteinu is a vote for same sex marriage  (Read 1834 times)

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Time & time again Evet AKA Avigdor Liberman has said he is fighting for equality in marriage for all citizens of Israel to marry however & whoever they want with in the sovereign borders of Israel & not forced to go abroad,obviously  this applies to Jews marrying Gentiles but it also stands to reason that this also applies to 2 homos marrying each other as well!!!  Any thoughts on this?                                                                                                                                           

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: A vote for Liberman & Arel Beiteinu is a vote for same sex marriage
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2020, 11:09:47 AM »
Maybe he's on the down low?

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2020, 12:50:22 PM »
Liberman has changed so much. He is becoming more and more wicked. This will make God very angry.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2020, 01:18:55 PM »
Maybe!!!!!

In all seriousness though, I think more likely is he agreed to certain things in exchange for his case to be dismissed.  I think he's completely bought.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2020, 01:26:25 PM »
In all seriousness though, I think more likely is he agreed to certain things in exchange for his case to be dismissed.  I think he's completely bought.

I would rather go to prison than to be blackmailed in something so wicked. You have to understand when it is over!
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2020, 01:27:14 PM »
Agreed!!!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2020, 11:50:03 AM »
He and his party fall in the same category as Meretz and any left wing party. 
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline JudasMaccabeus

• Junior JTFer
  • Russian Orthodox Christian
« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2020, 11:46:29 PM »
Time & time again Evet AKA Avigdor Liberman has said he is fighting for equality in marriage for all citizens of Israel to marry however & whoever they want with in the sovereign borders of Israel & not forced to go abroad,obviously  this applies to Jews marrying Gentiles but it also stands to reason that this also applies to 2 homos marrying each other as well!!!  Any thoughts on this?                                                                                                                                           

It seems reasonable to me that a real man would not be a supporter of these degenerate Sodomite ''marriages'', that such a supporter would either be a sick degenerate himself-perhaps secretly-or a real coward. Either way, not a real man at all.
Russian Orthodox Christian, friend of the Jewish people.