Author Topic: I got into a fight at the Kupat Cholim  (Read 2155 times)

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
I got into a fight at the Kupat Cholim
« on: February 05, 2020, 12:30:35 AM »
The secretary at the kupat cholim got mad at me because I pulled off & ripped up the announcements in Russian on the bulletin board to which I replied until I see similar announcements in English,Yiddish,Spanish,French & Amharic I will continue to do so & also at polling places,banks & anywhere else Russians are given preferential treatment & catered to in Russian while other olim are not catered to in their respective languages. Either other foreign languages are also used or exclusively Hebrew should be used but the Russians who are mostly not Jewish should not be catered to & the rest of us who are bonafide Jews not!!!!

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: I got into a fight at the Kupat Cholim
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2020, 01:49:03 PM »
It remind me of people posting Breslover bumper stickers over Arabic on signs in Jerusalem.

There used to be a street in the Old City that had a Hebrew name  but the English was Arabic, not the translation. I think it's called Or HaChayim Street. They fixed the signs to say the right name in English. I get upset when something says "Temple Mount/Haram al-Sharif". It showed say Har HaBayit next to Temple Mount. I also saw a tourist publication about a trip to the Temple Mount for tourists but it had nothing but Muslim stuff.

Official Israeli Tourism Ministry material is often Anti-Semitic. But that I mean against Judaism. They act like the Oral Law is a later innovation, support homo tourism to Tel Aviv, among other garbage.

The Trump plan is Pro-Jordanian Muslim Nazi in that it says Jordan is in charge of the Temple Mount.

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2020, 02:15:56 PM »
Israel  allows  all kind of dirty behaviors , decent people are repressed , only bad people are allowed to Express anything . Nothing beautiful can get out

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2020, 02:38:18 PM »
Israel  allows  all kind of dirty behaviors , decent people are repressed , only bad people are allowed to Express anything . Nothing beautiful can get out

Yeah that's lashon hara against the last, despite the best efforts of the traitors Israel is bursting with beauty.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2020, 07:31:18 PM »
They act like the Oral Law is a later innovation.

Hashem gave commandments. He punishes people for disobeying the commandments. Yet, He wouldn't explain how to observe the commandments. That makes sense, right? Right. 
Gentiles are obligated to fulfill the Seven Noahide Commandments because they are the eternal command of God, transmitted through Moses our teacher in the Torah. The main and best book on details of Noahide observance is "The Divine Code" by Rabbi Moshe Weiner.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCffOR1kc1bBK9HwP8kQdSXg
Telegram: https://t.me/JewishTaskForceChat
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Noachide/

Offline JDS49

• New JTFer
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2020, 01:06:40 AM »
I day in the life of a Jew from Beitar Illit

Wake up, shower, go to shul, eat breakfast, see ARAB street cleaner from nearby ARAB town, go to supermarket, see only ARAB shelf stackers slacking off, chatting loudly in ARABIC while blocking the aisles, get on bus, most drivers are ARABS who to play PALESTINE radio or scream loudly into their cell phones while driving like a maniac, get to checkpoint, always an ARAB bus or car that needs inspection that holds up everyone else

Somehow, Israel is called a Jewish apartheid state: if only it really was!

Israel would not be accused of persecution if it had no Arabs to "persecute"

This is the price the secular bolshevik "Zionists" played in both 1948 and 1967

We had two opportunities to kick out the ARABS and we blew it!

The next opportunity will involve far more bloodshed

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2020, 02:22:44 AM »

Wake up, shower, go to shul, eat breakfast, see ARAB street cleaner from nearby ARAB town, go to supermarket, see only ARAB shelf stackers slacking off, chatting loudly in ARABIC while blocking the aisles, get on bus, most drivers are ARABS who to play PALESTINE radio or scream loudly into their cell phones while driving like a maniac, get to checkpoint, always an ARAB bus or car that needs inspection that holds up everyone else

Thanks for sharing your experiences. I can't imagine seeing Arab Nazis everywhere I go.
Gentiles are obligated to fulfill the Seven Noahide Commandments because they are the eternal command of God, transmitted through Moses our teacher in the Torah. The main and best book on details of Noahide observance is "The Divine Code" by Rabbi Moshe Weiner.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCffOR1kc1bBK9HwP8kQdSXg
Telegram: https://t.me/JewishTaskForceChat
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Noachide/

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2020, 03:14:25 AM »

You forgot about the Arab bus drivers who are the exclusive bus drivers on the Beitar Illit buses I know I used live there 14 years ago.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2020, 03:20:28 AM »
Any way this posting was not about the Arabs but about the Russian Goyim who get preferential treatment over real Jews in Israel!!!!!!   The Russian Goyim who were fraudulently brought here on so called "Aliyah" are every bit as dangerous as any Arabs see www.pogrom.org.il     

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2020, 04:32:17 PM »
So Haredim in Beitar Illit have affirmative action workers at supermarkets and buses? Do Jews not want to do those jobs or are Arabs given preference?

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2020, 01:00:24 PM »
So Haredim in Beitar Illit have affirmative action workers at supermarkets and buses? Do Jews not want to do those jobs or are Arabs given preference?
All the supermarkets in Israel have Arabs working there other than Osher Ahd which has only Jewish workers buses other than the Beitar Illit line which is Kavim have Jewish as well as some Arab drivers & I have seen Chareidi drivers on Egged.