Author Topic: Is JTF's position still to vote for Trump out of the lesser of the evils?  (Read 1815 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Is this still the case even after his "peace" plan?

Last year he didn't mention fakestinians in the State of the Union. This year he said "Israel and the Palestinians". At least he's not obsessive about it. Bush and Obama would promote a PLO state in their State of the Union addresses.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
I hate it but no choice. Every single democrat running would make voting for Hillary look good G-d forbid if they were the left in last election and Hillary was the right.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
I would also like to know Chaim's position on Trump now in his re-election bid.

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
If the piece plan stops. I'll vote for Schlump. If it is still being pushed at the time of election, I will stay home.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
I don't think Trump understands the plan. A few Jew boys made the plan. There's no way it will work because the Arabs will never accept Jewish communities in Judea and Samaria and because Right Wing Jews don't like that it calls for a PLO state.

He should have stuck to what he was doing before like making announcements recognizing Jerusalem and the Golan Heights. He should just say that Israel annex Area C and he will be more popular. The Arabs and Leftists don't like him either way so he only has to gain. Real peace is by Israel having sovereignty. "Peace" agreements are fake peace. I hope he realizes that the people that made the plan are stupid and he gets rid of them just like he gets rid of many officials every once and a while.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
I hope he realizes that the people that made the plan are stupid and he gets rid of them just like he gets rid of many officials every once and a while.

A huge obstacle for this to become a reality is that the individual who appears to be the primary architect for the horrific ' Deal of the Century' is Trump's son in-law.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/