Author Topic: Jeffrey Epstein had a painting of Bill Clinton wearing a blue DRESS and red hee  (Read 1248 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member

Bill Clinton was very close to Epstein. He was 16 times with him on the island. Lots of contact data of Bill were found in Epsteins contact book.

I remember even that Hillary wore a similar outfit once.

Perhaps Epstein had a homosexual relationship with Bill Clinton.

The "Artist" Petrina Ryan-Kleid claims, that the woman clothes should show Bills connection to Lewinsky.  Who knows. One thing is for shure: This Democrats are seriously weird.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
You're surprised by this?

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
You're surprised by this?

Yes I have to admit, that I was surprised as I saw the report first. Who has pictures like this in his home?
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Yes I have to admit, that I was surprised as I saw the report first. Who has pictures like this in his home?

Democrat child rapists would probably find it artsy. Maybe it was like Bill's room when he would come over and he wanted the picture there to cause some sort of effect on the sex slaves I can't venture to imagine.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge