Author Topic: When did he start hating der juden?  (Read 2195 times)

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: When did he start hating der juden?
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2020, 03:23:40 AM »
If it's only Haaretz saying it, it's probably not true. If you have another source it's worth considering the information, the rule with Whorearetz though is everything is a lie to sell some political agenda.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2020, 12:33:00 PM »
If it's only Haaretz saying it, it's probably not true. If you have another source it's worth considering the information, the rule with Whorearetz though is everything is a lie to sell some political agenda.

If there's one thing Haaretz should know well, it's German nazis

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2020, 10:17:02 PM »

Agreed. They aren't going to say anything in a way that doesn't promote some evil political agenda even if there's something right in there. I went to the article, it said "how Hilter [YS"V] is winning in America in 2020" in another linked article. I didn't read the rest.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2020, 02:01:44 PM »

True. Haaretz is in bed with Dumont. They push today leftist causes. But before 1945 they were really deep in Nazi propaganda.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2020, 09:30:42 AM »

True. Haaretz is in bed with Dumont. They push today leftist causes. But before 1945 they were really deep in Nazi propaganda.

Chaim has mentioned in the past about how German nazi families have large ownership stakes in haaretz.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2020, 12:12:35 PM »
Chaim has mentioned in the past about how German nazi families have large ownership stakes in haaretz.

Yes it is true. This Dumont publishing company has even printed very wicked Nazi propaganda. It is even written on Wikipedia.

There are people in this world, that have no consciousness. They always turn their nose with the wind. Today Dumont & Haaretz are more into bolschewik propaganda. I am shure this will change again when the winds turn.

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani