Author Topic: Nursing home steals sausages from the elderly because of climate change  (Read 1330 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
They claim that the meat of the sausages is bad for the climate. So they cut the portion of the sausages from 140 to 100 gramm and they "replace" the meat in the Italien bolognese dish with vegetables.

By the way for a place in this caring institutions the old people pay 2000 to 3000 $ the month.

They do it because:

The changing of the menue is not without reason:
Every inhabitant of the nursing home is responsible for 8 tons of CO₂ the year,
this is written in an evaluation of the workerswelfare (AWO),
to which the nursing home belongs.
This is eight times higher than the climate agreement of Paris allows.
40 % of the emissions are cause by the diet of the inhabitants.

Brave new world! I wonder, what their next steps will be in order to reduce the Co2 to the required 1 ton? This stealing of sausages will not bring the decisive effect. Turn the heating and the light off? Serve only a thin soup like in the Gulag? I sense something very bad!

And this world is upside down!

Normal world: People that are unable to work get help from society. CHILDREN WIDOWS ORPHANS ELDERLY CRIPPLES! The people who are able not.
Today: People who are unable to work get less and less and people who are grown individuals specially men get more and more free stuff!

Like Trump would say: This is very unfair!

https://www.rnd.de/panorama/fur-den-klimaschutz-altenheim-bewohner-sollen-weniger-fleisch-essen-O23EPZTFGJDBPOGSGWRX37RIKE.html

I remember Bloomberg has said something similiar. He said medical treatment for the elderly is not cost effective.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2020, 03:15:23 AM by Ulli »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Nursing home steals sausages from the elderly because of climate change
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2020, 05:21:47 AM »
Bloomberg said we should let old people with cancer die without receiving treatment.

This is in Germany though. In America I'd be shocked. In Germany I'm surprised they don't also have forced fasts every second day and have to give the food to terrorist refugees.

They're copying the plan from Egypt to destroy the spirit of the nation with that last bit, and it's all over the Western world. The Egyptians imposed "cruel labor" and the commentators write that the men had to do the dishes and sweeping and light menial work, while watching the women do the brick making and hard work. I could survive making bricks in the mud, not fun but I was made hard. To watch G-d forbid my sister or mother do it while I have to wash the dresses, the rage would be too great to handle, I'd rampage and if I was chained to it, I don't know of anything that could break a spirit more.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2020, 08:48:46 AM »
Bloomberg said we should let old people with cancer die without receiving treatment.

This is in Germany though. In America I'd be shocked. In Germany I'm surprised they don't also have forced fasts every second day and have to give the food to terrorist refugees.

They're copying the plan from Egypt to destroy the spirit of the nation with that last bit, and it's all over the Western world. The Egyptians imposed "cruel labor" and the commentators write that the men had to do the dishes and sweeping and light menial work, while watching the women do the brick making and hard work. I could survive making bricks in the mud, not fun but I was made hard. To watch G-d forbid my sister or mother do it while I have to wash the dresses, the rage would be too great to handle, I'd rampage and if I was chained to it, I don't know of anything that could break a spirit more.

It is even worse in Germany. They prevent migrants from working, by a very strict regulation of professions and a minimum salary that is raising every year.

Look if you are a migrant from some third world country, you have usually no jobtraining.

So this people work in restaurants, as barbers, painters, making tiles and other craftmenship.

The German gouvernment has introduced very hard new restrictions on these simple professions.

Basically you have to make a three year education to journeyman and then after a few years of training to mastercraftsman. Before they can start this education, they have to reach B2 language level. Before one year lots of professions were open to anybody

B2 2 Years
journeyman 3 ywars
master craftsmen 2-3 years

Makes 7 years! And while doing this they have to work. How many migrants from third world countries will go through this and pass all the tests, if welfare is easy?

The gouvernment closes now all the small businesses because they have not the licenses. They will become all welfare punks and criminals and the tax payers have to pay.

Not exactly the same crulity like in Egypt, but also wicked.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2020, 01:11:12 PM »
It is even worse in Germany. They prevent migrants from working, by a very strict regulation of professions and a minimum salary that is raising every year.

Look if you are a migrant from some third world country, you have usually no jobtraining.

So this people work in restaurants, as barbers, painters, making tiles and other craftmenship.

The German gouvernment has introduced very hard new restrictions on these simple professions.

Basically you have to make a three year education to journeyman and then after a few years of training to mastercraftsman. Before they can start this education, they have to reach B2 language level. Before one year lots of professions were open to anybody

B2 2 Years
journeyman 3 ywars
master craftsmen 2-3 years

Makes 7 years! And while doing this they have to work. How many migrants from third world countries will go through this and pass all the tests, if welfare is easy?

The gouvernment closes now all the small businesses because they have not the licenses. They will become all welfare punks and criminals and the tax payers have to pay.

Not exactly the same crulity like in Egypt, but also wicked.

The part about making the men do the woman work and the woman doing the man work is like Egypt. The taxes and regulations is the classic Oligarchy that capitalism was meant to end, and its purpose is to concentrate money and power in the hands of fewer.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2020, 02:08:22 PM »
The part about making the men do the woman work and the woman doing the man work is like Egypt. The taxes and regulations is the classic Oligarchy that capitalism was meant to end, and its purpose is to concentrate money and power in the hands of fewer.

True 100%. They want to eliminate competition. But the taxpayer like me has to suffer.