Author Topic: Harvey Weinstein sentenced to 23 years in prison  (Read 2180 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Harvey Weinstein sentenced to 23 years in prison
« on: March 11, 2020, 01:59:06 PM »
https://edition.cnn.com/videos/us/2020/03/11/harvey-weinstein-sentencing-23-years-in-prison-ath-vpx.cnn

How the times change. I have followed the process. If I would be the judge, I would have sentenced him to a severe flogging for sex out of wedlock. But 23 years in prison? For rape?

There is nothing that indicates, that he has raped somebody. The women went to his hotel room and dreamed of beeing at the side of this Hollywood giant. They dreamed of wealth and fame. Perhaps he tricked them, but rape? Even after the "rape" they continued with meeting him.

Justice 2020.  :o
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Harvey Weinstein sentenced to 23 years in prison
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2020, 03:22:29 PM »
We heard the recordings with 19 year old girls screaming no stop for 20 minutes until it goes quiet. It would be like Olympic judges demanding sex from contestants or their honor to their nations are removed and their countries banned. It's the most clear cut case of sexual exploitation in a major industry. Your boss at work is not allowed to demand sex for a promotion. "Anyone willing to be promoted, report to Mr. Fink's office with your pants down". He'd go to jail for that, it's quid pro quo rape. Not to mention he should get another sentence for the harassment he'd inflict on those that turned them down and ensure they couldn't get jobs as baristas.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2020, 11:22:59 AM »
I won't be surprised if he doesn't spend a day in prison.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2020, 12:13:15 PM »

Obviously he'll be in club fed.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2020, 01:12:35 PM »

No, Joe, he will die in prison. The elites, whom he helped so much (massive donations for the democrat party), dropped him like a hot potatoe.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 18, 2020, 02:11:46 PM »
No, Joe, he will die in prison. The elites, whom he helped so much (massive donations for the democrat party), dropped him like a hot potatoe.

$10 says 2 years he'll be on "house arrest" and complaining that he can't go out.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2020, 05:07:27 PM »
$10 says 2 years he'll be on "house arrest" and complaining that he can't go out.

No they need a sacrifice in order to protect the Clintons, Kennedys et al.

Weinstein and Epstein are the sacrifices to calm the mob.

Btw Epstein was even better, because he paid the sex crime girls and women well. Harvey only pretended some advantages.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2020, 05:17:26 PM »
No they need a sacrifice in order to protect the Clintons, Kennedys et al.

Weinstein and Epstein are the sacrifices to calm the mob.

Btw Epstein was even better, because he paid the sex crime girls and women well. Harvey only pretended some advantages.

Yeah not really. Especially the ones in the mass-grave on his island.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2020, 05:40:10 PM »
Yeah not really. Especially the ones in the mass-grave on his island.

I have never heard of this. Not this is not possible, but in the news were nothing about it.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2020, 07:32:56 PM »
I have never heard of this. Not this is not possible, but in the news were nothing about it.

Ugh nevermind. Freeking good sources sometimes retweet crap sources and then apologize for spreading lies, but it's not like their apology letter hits the search engines very well.