Author Topic: Joe Biden has a muslim gilgul  (Read 1996 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Joe Biden has a muslim gilgul
« on: March 18, 2020, 11:58:01 AM »
http://www.thepolitics.online/2020/02/muslim-on-on-al-jazeera-says-he-can.html?fbclid=IwAR19DxGoUpPKIQ1XAZb2skU8qqXn4uAT_Y-hWba_Afni4XvGo_LtteZA5Sg

Muslim on Al-Jazeera says he can detect jews by sniffing them
Facebook
In a blatant show of anti-Semitism, Muslims in Egypt went on TV to dehumanize Jews.
As you can see in the video below Egyptian Berbers Defend Themselves against Accusations of Being Jew-Lovers: "We Can Smell if a Tourist Is Jewish" and kick them out.
Hatred of Jews thrives throughout the Arab-Muslim world.
Jews no longer exist in most parts of the Middle East, they were ethnically cleansed by Arab-Muslims,
most of them were exiled to Israel and banned from visiting their homeland. Morocco, Egypt, Algeria, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq and many other Arab countries banned the entry of Jews under the law.
Christian minorities are facing the same fate as persecution of Christians throughout the Middle East, Asia and Africa has reached levels of genocide.
As you can see in the video below one after another Egyptian Muslims attack Jews. One of them was
Sayyid Harum Ahmad who said: "We do not accept Jews here on principle. Absolutely not. The moment we see a Jew, our hair stands on end, like this. It’s an act of God. People should come to Siwa. It is open to tourists from all over the world, with one exception – the Jews. Honestly. We get French people, Jews, English people, Germans… We can smell if someone is a Jew."

The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Joe Biden has a muslim gilgul
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2020, 02:02:29 PM »
http://www.thepolitics.online/2020/02/muslim-on-on-al-jazeera-says-he-can.html?fbclid=IwAR19DxGoUpPKIQ1XAZb2skU8qqXn4uAT_Y-hWba_Afni4XvGo_LtteZA5Sg

Muslim on Al-Jazeera says he can detect jews by sniffing them
Facebook
In a blatant show of anti-Semitism, Muslims in Egypt went on TV to dehumanize Jews.
As you can see in the video below Egyptian Berbers Defend Themselves against Accusations of Being Jew-Lovers: "We Can Smell if a Tourist Is Jewish" and kick them out.
Hatred of Jews thrives throughout the Arab-Muslim world.
Jews no longer exist in most parts of the Middle East, they were ethnically cleansed by Arab-Muslims,
most of them were exiled to Israel and banned from visiting their homeland. Morocco, Egypt, Algeria, Lebanon, Syria, Iraq and many other Arab countries banned the entry of Jews under the law.
Christian minorities are facing the same fate as persecution of Christians throughout the Middle East, Asia and Africa has reached levels of genocide.
As you can see in the video below one after another Egyptian Muslims attack Jews. One of them was
Sayyid Harum Ahmad who said: "We do not accept Jews here on principle. Absolutely not. The moment we see a Jew, our hair stands on end, like this. It’s an act of God. People should come to Siwa. It is open to tourists from all over the world, with one exception – the Jews. Honestly. We get French people, Jews, English people, Germans… We can smell if someone is a Jew."

Look in the USA they spread wokeness:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV3Nm3T-XAgVhKH9jT0ViRg

The lefties accuse us of beeing hypocrite.

What is this then????
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2020, 03:23:51 PM »
I feel that Biden will win.  Too bad that Bernie didn't win because he has the better shot at beating Trump than Biden.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2020, 06:08:55 PM »
I feel that Biden will win.  Too bad that Bernie didn't win because he has the better shot at beating Trump than Biden.

You want a demonrat to G-d forbid win? We're not a Trump group, but we're supporting him. Get with the program.

You had a far-fetched theory as to how Bernie could win. What acid-induced dream convinces you sleepy has a chance?

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2020, 03:18:47 PM »
You want a demonrat to G-d forbid win? We're not a Trump group, but we're supporting him. Get with the program.

You had a far-fetched theory as to how Bernie could win. What acid-induced dream convinces you sleepy has a chance?
I don't want a democrat to win I'm just saying that Bernie has the better chance to beat Trump head to head.  Before I thought that Biden had a great shot, but with all of his slip ups, I don't think Biden can beat Trump.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2020, 03:42:50 PM »
I don't want a democrat to win I'm just saying that Bernie has the better chance to beat Trump head to head.  Before I thought that Biden had a great shot, but with all of his slip ups, I don't think Biden can beat Trump.

It's like "does a rock or a stick have a better chance of beating a tank?" Bernie has the alt-left, extreme left and terrorist vote, they hate Biden, Biden has the establishment vote. Neither is enough. Biden does have a better chance, because he has the black vote. A democrat can not win without it. However, tons of black people are with Trump now, so there really isn't a strategy they can undertake with these two clowns. It feels like the impeachment, just going through the motions even though they know they'll fail to hit up people for more donations.