Author Topic: Is it possible that the corona virus is a biological warfare experipent gone bad  (Read 1689 times)

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Any thoughts?

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
Dr. Thomas Cowan, M.D. discusses the Coronavirus: https://youtu.be/KUw1Rzbde5U
Gentiles are obligated to fulfill the Seven Noahide Commandments because they are the eternal command of God, transmitted through Moses our teacher in the Torah. The main and best book on details of Noahide observance is "The Divine Code" by Rabbi Moshe Weiner.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCffOR1kc1bBK9HwP8kQdSXg
Telegram: https://t.me/JewishTaskForceChat
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Noachide/

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Is it possible that the substance or process involved is a Biochemical?
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I don't think so. Because it has not happened the first time.

Basically Corona, Ebola, swine-flue and bird-flue came out the same way. There is a virus living in animals. People get infected and have because it is new to them not such a good response of the immune system.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
I read an article that says it wasn't, but I don't know. A Chinese billionaire said it was, and he went poof. It's possible that it's not and the commies just smoked him for saying it. George Soros happens to own a biotech research lab in Wuhan, and the conspiracy guys are all about it because the door number had to be 666. So it's obviously a devil flu. In reality, I don't know, but in no way would it surprise me.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
Any thoughts?

Very possible this was something being worked on in Wuhan Level 4 biolab and accidentally infected worker and "escaped" via community spread.

It could be it was a future "bioweapon" being worked on.  It could also be as benign as virologists engineering viruses to come up with a SARS cure or some other understanding of viruses they were working on.  But I do believe that an accidental release is very possible here.

Once it was out, China used it to its advantage.  Notice how during the time that travel between Chinese provinces was completely forbidden and Wuhan and others were locked down to contain the spread, international travel out of China was continuing unabated.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Just saying though, if you think it's a developed bioweapon, you can't think it's also no big deal and you should be allowed to have kissing booths.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
A lot of riveting conspiracy theories out there. And even if it is one of those, the answer always in ends up that it is really God’s test/punishment/wrath on us.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
A lot of riveting conspiracy theories out there. And even if it is one of those, the answer always in ends up that it is really God’s test/punishment/wrath on us.

No recession in the conspiracy industry.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Any thoughts?

I can believe it. 
I didnt used to believe things like this at all.  But, now I see that it is possible.

Now that the Corona hype is sort of muting out, this happened:

Hantavirus Kills Man in Shandong, Province in China – Spread by Rats
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.

I agree
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates