Author Topic: New facts of the Corona attack from Prof. Dr. Hans-Werner Sinn  (Read 1326 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
For those of you that understand German. Prof. Dr. Hans-Werner Sinn is the leading economist of Germany. He has told in the past always the facts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qac5Kk1dKqU
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: New facts of the Corona attack from Prof. Dr. Hans-Werner Sinn
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2020, 05:39:49 PM »
The rate of death is with intensive medical care 0,5 and without 5%. 5 is really high. So the Corona is dangerous.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2020, 10:48:10 PM »
Something to think about: there have been 9,449,045 abortions in the world in 2020. The death rate for the children is 100%. 
Gentiles are obligated to fulfill the Seven Noahide Commandments because they are the eternal command of God, transmitted through Moses our teacher in the Torah. The main and best book on details of Noahide observance is "The Divine Code" by Rabbi Moshe Weiner.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCffOR1kc1bBK9HwP8kQdSXg
Telegram: https://t.me/JewishTaskForceChat
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Noachide/

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2020, 12:43:36 AM »
Something to think about: there have been 9,449,045 abortions in the world in 2020. The death rate for the children is 100%.

OK f off with your bull already. You know what's worse? Mosquitoes. We fing hate abortions. We don't want more in the world. If we could stick people in their stupid houses and make them lose 235 trillion and end abortion, we'd do it. Can't, we just have to work on being nicer people so that girls won't need that crap and better at advocacy so we can attack at the fact they sell the baby parts and pressure girls into doing. It's very important. But it doesn't kill as many as mosquitoes. Since freeking mosquitoes kill more, let's forget about the people dying from this disease and concentrate on mosquitoes.

That's fing retarded. It's a serious disease. The people who get it have to go to the hospital. It's also super contagious. It matters, and abortion matters. The death rate isn't 100%, sometimes they survive all mangled up, and then most of the time they murder them. That's a serious thing. So is this disease. If you want to not be a retard fraud, then make a post about how bad abortion is, and what people can do to at least reduce it. I've never seen anything like that for you. You're demeaning how important our struggle, and the struggle of many people against abortion is by fake fighting for it so we don't care about the disease and you can go catch butterflies in the park. Go fing catch butterflies, none of us care if you don't respect the quarantine. Send selfies from a crowd, no one will care. Here. 

We want to fight against a disease that is killing tons of people and either ruining lives or making people require hospitalization, and it's a legitimate struggle. The other problems in the world didn't go away, and even if some happies are panicking to the point you'd think that the disease is all they think about, most people still think about all their regular problems. It's seriously disgusting that you manage to demean both our position against abortion and our activities against it by demeaning the threat of communist China virus. You're more moral than us because you don't care about the virus? Something to think about what a fraudulent statement. Just out with it, since abortions are happening and more people die from it we shouldn't care about people dying from this. Just say the stupid thing honestly, fake fyi-ing is so condescending and self-aggrandizing, it reminds me of when south park moves to San Fransicso and everyone talks with their eyes closed and smells their own farts.

Forget abortion. Mosquitoes kill more. Until we handle the little buzz buzzers, we should ignore the abortion epidemic, and the opioid epidemic, because they kill more. Just something for you to think about. Do you have any personal problems in your life? They don't matter, stop talking about them, mosquitoes are out there. Like seriously act like an adult already.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2020, 01:24:35 AM »

None of us here are pro-abortion

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2020, 02:10:32 AM »
If you feel the need to insult me, you have bigger problems than your back pain. I will continue to write whatever the hell I want.

It's like the 4th time you repeat that. We got your point the last three times. Also what exactly are you telling us to do, or doing about abortion? I go out of my way to help mothers and keep the peace between people I know that are boyfriend girlfriend and could have babies. Not much atm, but I do something.

You saying corona virus is no big deal is like saying abortion is no big deal, it costs lives. Don't spit in my face and call it an insult when I wipe it off.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge