Author Topic: German lefties advertise "Germany Zero" emission plan during corona crisis  (Read 1158 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
This people live in a totally different world. Just saw this nonsense as advertisement on zootube. This is really over the top. The comments of the followers of this group are even better than the video itself.

Corona is good, because now people have time at home to read their ideas.  :::D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9cn1KBakpw
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
I already heard leftist saying climate change is the reason for the corona. Nothing matters to these people except climate change.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
I already heard leftist saying climate change is the reason for the corona. Nothing matters to these people except climate change.

It is a serious obsession. And I think it is a politically correct way in order to project fear and anger about other things.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
I've talked to a lot of largely ignorant Catholics in Montreal who are against abortion, homosexuality, and all the things of the left, but vote for the left specifically for the environment thing. When you try to explain it's a hoax, they say well, you can't just say everything's going great. It's really the perfect scam, the more damage they do for the fake environment cause, the more damage there is for people to say, "see, the world is doing bad".
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
I've talked to a lot of largely ignorant Catholics in Montreal who are against abortion, homosexuality, and all the things of the left, but vote for the left specifically for the environment thing. When you try to explain it's a hoax, they say well, you can't just say everything's going great. It's really the perfect scam, the more damage they do for the fake environment cause, the more damage there is for people to say, "see, the world is doing bad".

Yes. They make the whole economic system fragile.