Author Topic: Left-wing NGO paid CEO illegally high salary, charges watchdog  (Read 1061 times)

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Left-wing NGO paid CEO illegally high salary, charges watchdog
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2020, 06:15:25 AM »
This clown lives right down the street from me >:(

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Left-wing NGO paid CEO illegally high salary, charges watchdog
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2020, 12:20:34 AM »
The NGOs goals are not primarily to do political work. But it is about giving some friends of politicians a high income, which is usually paid by tax money. This means by the society in general. At least like this it is in my country. It is a rip off.

I was asking myself before a time who donates to all this wicked NGOs. They have only very small private donations. I think only Greenpeace is an exception.

Even if it looks, that foundations or companies are giving, if you investigate deeper you see, that the foundation gets their money from the state or the company is state owned. Or the state gives it to a supranational organization like UN, EU, etc and this organization gives it to the NGO.

In Germany the name NGO is a lie. This are state run organizations. Perhaps in US it is different, cause Gates Buffet Soros etc. use their own money, but it is worth do do an investigation too how far democrat run states are here involved.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani