Author Topic: What the hell is going on with adrenochrome?  (Read 1615 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
What the hell is going on with adrenochrome?
« on: May 17, 2020, 11:30:34 AM »
The whole internet in Germany is packed since the corona crisis with an adrenochrome conspiracy.

Basically it is about rich elites that catch cildren, torture them and drink then their blood for staying young, having a high and getting sexually stimulated. This goes together with satanic rituals. It starts with doctors in Germany and the USA.

I don't want to deny, that there is some ritual child abuse specially by homosexual predators in better situated families. We know it for shure from the Nazis and some Catholic Priests who practized wicked rituals to please their sadistic nature, but that millions of Germans thinks this is true for the "elites" as a whole is crazy. Specially with the blood drinking.

You know me I hate the German elites with righteous hate, but I love also the truth. So althrough I laughed a little bit as the gouvernment media defended Merkle & Co helplessly, because this people really believe that they are right. They are unable to see the craziness in their ideas.

Honestly, I have watched the video of one of the leaders of this conspiracy movement. At the end I was myself for a moment confused. So I went back and checked everything.

It is basically a sequence of mostly true facts (Some big lies included), for that they have proof (They show scanned documents and photos).

Like Dr. X from Dortmund made in the 50s a research about adrenalin and electricity and Marina Abramowitch made some kind of witchcraft in New York and is a friend to Lady Gaga and a woman from Australia wrote a book about ritual abuse and the Queen Mum grow over 100 years old.

They connect this points that have barely a rational connection to a big picture and then come to their conclusions. It is very dangerous what they do. This is brainwash.

Thank God He and my empiristic ideology protected me. Both of my grandmothers were nearly 100 and never drunk the blood.

Conspiracy video, that influences the people:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XzZJT8Kkye0&t=782s
« Last Edit: May 17, 2020, 12:01:23 PM by Ulli »
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: What the hell is going on with adrenochrome?
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2020, 01:16:28 PM »
Yeah I know Masons. They're basically Xtians that like freedom more than average Xtians. And they like playing dress up in their cute little club houses. They aren't eating kids.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2020, 02:06:07 PM »
Yeah I know Masons. They're basically Xtians that like freedom more than average Xtians. And they like playing dress up in their cute little club houses. They aren't eating kids.

To my shame I have to confess, that my uncle was active in a lodge in Hamburg. But he never drunk blood, but was a little bit a leftie.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2020, 02:25:16 PM »
To my shame I have to confess, that my uncle was active in a lodge in Hamburg. But he never drunk blood, but was a little bit a leftie.

My holocaust survivor great grandfather was too. I am not ashamed. As a religious Jew, it's not the place for me, they accept anyone so long as they believe in a G-d, but that includes idolaters from anywhere. But whatever, they had stupid little dress up parties and donated to kids hospitals while talking about how much they thought freedom was cool, they didn't control reptilian Jew aliens to eat babies, that's just absurd. Thomas Jefferson and most of the fathers of American freedom were Masons, America has no shame of it, I think it's perfectly fine for goyim to have little social clubs.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2020, 02:34:26 PM »
My holocaust survivor great grandfather was too. I am not ashamed. As a religious Jew, it's not the place for me, they accept anyone so long as they believe in a G-d, but that includes idolaters from anywhere. But whatever, they had stupid little dress up parties and donated to kids hospitals while talking about how much they thought freedom was cool, they didn't control reptilian Jew aliens to eat babies, that's just absurd. Thomas Jefferson and most of the fathers of American freedom were Masons, America has no shame of it, I think it's perfectly fine for goyim to have little social clubs.

Learned again something.  :)