Author Topic: Jerusalem Post publishes articles promoting European enemies of Israel  (Read 1292 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
The Jerusalem Post does a great job promoting the agendas of our "two state solution" European enemies.  Publishing this article by Hans Peterson is treacherous.  Even worse, the Post doesn't even offer counter argument. 

You don't find this high of a percentage of any other people siding with their enemies, like the Jews. These Jews think they will be liked more, or even spared from the next holocaust they will help bring about, when they side with the enemy.  Treacherous fools. 

https://www.jpost.com/international/annexation-will-be-a-game-changer-for-europes-role-in-the-middle-east-628904
« Last Edit: May 22, 2020, 12:29:36 PM by Aces High »

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
These Jews think they will be liked more, or even spared from the next holocaust they will help bring about, when they side with the enemy.

This people live in illusions. In Germany there are lots of opportunists in the economy. They suck up to the people in power in order to get spared from economic destruction by regulations and high taxes.

Later they got the full broadside from trials to regulations.

And this are gentiles. What will be then done to the Jews.

We will feel gratitude and show this if someone supports us but this is not how the world thinks today. Cruelity 100%!  >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Plus the EU was always hostile to Israel. There are three players: The EU, Germany and Soros. All with their NGOs. Whatever Israel makes it will make no difference in their approach. This is my oppinion.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Plus the EU was always hostile to Israel. There are three players: The EU, Germany and Soros. All with their NGOs. Whatever Israel makes it will make no difference in their approach. This is my oppinion.
You are 100 percent correct.  You won't be able to get a job at the Jerusalem Post.  Not that you wanted it.

Offline Dan193

• Master JTFer
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/201275
Finnish MP: Most of Europe is Anti-Israel
Finnish MP Peter Ostman, who is visiting Israel, is trying to convince fellow Europeans that Israel should be supported, not boycotted.
By Yoni Kempinski  01/10/15

Arutz Sheva spoke with Finnish MP Peter Ostman, who is visiting Israel as part of a delegation of 22 parliamentarians from 18 different countries as part of the Israel Allies Foundation's annual Jerusalem Chairman’s Conference.

The delegation, led by European Parliament member Bastiaan Belder, on Wednesday toured Judea and Samaria and visited the Rami Levy supermarket in Sh'ar Binyamin to hear from Arabs and Jews who work together every day.

Israel, Ostman said, “has been in my heart since I became a member of the Finnish parliament, and now in this term I have been appointed as chair of the Finland-Israeli friendship group in parliament, so it was my duty to come to the promised land, Israel.”

“We have really enjoyed our stay here,” he continued, and then expressed regret that there is so much anti-Israel sentiment in Europe.

“Most of the member states in Europe are more pro-Palestinian than pro-Israel,” admitted Ostman. “During my work in parliament I have been able to get the correct information from different sources, and I have heard lots of stories. What we see here today (Jews and Arabs working together in Judea and Samaria -ed.) is a good example of it and I can just say to those who still have their doubts: ‘Come and see it with your own eyes.’”

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
 :usa+israel:                                                                           :fist:

Blasphemy and ignorance at it's best. Honor,
self preservation, and righteousness at it's worst!

Offline Yehudayaakov

• Pro JTFer
It is bibi's best allies