Author Topic: David Goldman : Asian century began in May 2020  (Read 1394 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
David Goldman : Asian century began in May 2020
« on: May 26, 2020, 02:06:59 AM »
ANALYSIS
Asian century began in May 2020
Region has emerged as an economic zone as closely integrated as the European Union

https://asiatimes.com/2020/05/the-asian-century-began-in-may-2020/

They don't need anything from the West, but the West needs to buy from them with borrowed and printed money. Because products in the West are not able to compete because of insane regulations and high taxes. Even the human resources are missing. The most western politicians live in a bubble. While the Asians and Russians study MINT the western students study social sciences. Genderstudies is a big trend.

And I have to pay for this nonsense.

Good example is Germany. Who do you think is the biggest employer? Siemens? VW? Mercedes? Bayer? SAP? WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG WRONG

It is the Caritas! With more than 600000 employees! Social Industry! And the main stream media and most politicians think this will really work?

Spain was once the richest country in the world. Then God punished them for their wickedness with lazyness and burocratism and all their wealth ended up in the hand of the busy British and Dutch people. Without stealing or robbing. They had to give it to them because of their merchandise was of better quality and in addition cheaper. And this is what we will see now!

P.S.
My oppinion of Ferkels opening of the border for Migrants in 2015/16 is showing clearly how powerfull the social industry is already. They needed new objects to work with and earn money. In economy you have to set priorities.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: David Goldman : Asian century began in May 2020
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2020, 12:49:13 PM »
No one who isn't a brainless puppet thinks the muslims will work in jobs. They're there to be a criminal class to traumatize the citizens into doing what the government says. You do have some psychotic elites who think the situation will stay that way and Islam won't take them over.

In Greece, even with great university programs, people stayed in university their entire lives and died at 90 with 8-10 masters degrees and no job experience. Free university is nonsense.

It's true that American schools are useless now. I have to hire engineers and programmers, if I see Harvard, MIT or any American university I throw the CV in the garbage, I don't want to have a debate about mankind vs. peoplekind at work. I need only good ones for the moment, but even the snowflake engineers need a few years of work to get their heads screwed on right and they'll be fine.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge