Author Topic: The Demonrats are responsible for the rioting and looting  (Read 1308 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
The Demonrats are responsible for the rioting and looting
« on: May 29, 2020, 11:35:46 AM »
In my oppinion it has obviously nothing to do with Trump. The politically responsible persons in Minneapolis (Minnisota) are all Demonrats. They are politically responsible for the murder of Mr. Floyd and they are responsible for the looting and burning. CNN & NSNBC make out of it a big race battle and they blame "white people". But they should better address the persons in charge.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: The Demonrats are responsible for the rioting and looting
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2020, 12:13:18 PM »
Well in some cases, you can blame the white people. In this particular case, I saw a protest by black people and they were all in front of the police station saying f the police and feeling happy about that. Antifa comes in with a bunch of chubby white kids and they start attacking things, and the black guys shut them down. Most of the people looting are just taking advantage of the situation, free stuff cops are busy.

Turns out the guy they murdered had an armed robbery charge a while ago, so probably wasn't like the nicest guy in the world, but still wrong to kill someone by suffocating them with your knee.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2020, 10:30:56 PM »
For years blacks have done wrong to whites like robbery and rape.

But of course it’s racist for whites to get revenge against black businesses...oh wait...black welfare offices.  ;D
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2020, 03:19:05 PM »
The Demonrats cause the problems. There are no Republicans in this story. They are responsible!

The burning, robbing and looting happens all in Demonrat infested areas. They controll the policeforce in Minnesota. They are responsible.

Why this riots are not in Ted Cruz Texas.

I can tell you the answer. The Demonrats cause the problems by police brutality against citizens and they want to make profit of the problems caused by it by  blaming all "whites" whatever this means. I think a white person in their wicked believesystem is someone who is not agreeing with them like Joe Biden stated. They decide who is white. Perhaps next time some other not agreeing community. Like Asians or Latinos.

I am sick of this animals. Demonrats are wicked people.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2020, 12:23:41 AM »
Just give them some free fried chicken,chittlins & watermelon & they'll calm down

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member