Author Topic: Right-Wing MK Brutally Attacked in Eastern Jerusalem  (Read 1500 times)

Offline Ben Yehuda

• Director Of Marketing
  • Master JTFer
Right-Wing MK Brutally Attacked in Eastern Jerusalem
« on: June 05, 2020, 05:49:35 PM »
https://www.jpost.com/israel-news/suspect-arrested-in-jerusalem-in-yehudah-glick-attack-630417

Why was he showing compassion to Fakestinians? How many times do we have to learn that lesson.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Right-Wing MK Brutally Attacked in Eastern Jerusalem
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2020, 01:56:40 PM »
Former MK

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2020, 03:32:42 PM »
Glick was severely beaten on Thursday when he visited the bereaved family of Iyad al-Halak, a Palestinian man who was shot by Border Police last Friday.

Glickie here is known for going to hug FGMers and then being confused when they try to kill him, and then he makes statements that they're all loving. Someone once decided he was right wing, and compared to basically every politician in Israel he is, but he isn't.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2020, 07:36:30 PM »
The Halak case smells like a hoax to me, and the leftist journalists presenting the case have done so in a completely one-sided and emotional fashion.  I'd like to know the full story.

Why this guy thinks his approach to the enemy works after all this time, including a previous failed assassination attempt against him, is rather bizarre

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2020, 01:46:25 AM »
The Halak case smells like a hoax to me, and the leftist journalists presenting the case have done so in a completely one-sided and emotional fashion.  I'd like to know the full story.

Why this guy thinks his approach to the enemy works after all this time, including a previous failed assassination attempt against him, is rather bizarre

It's not the first time I see this from Chabad guys. I wouldn't call Chabad elitist, but there seem to be ideological levels where absurdities are tolerated from people who aren't Manis Friedman level. For this case, you have complete noobs who say "Chassidus says we can't judge anyone because we don't know their intentions, we can't judge Hitler (YS"V) because maybe he was trying to do something good", and you have serious Rabbis but that deal with not frum people mostly, or that simply want to be a loving face, and they will do things like this. The loving face people are good for some marketing, and they can make articles on chabad.org that gives a wishy washy half support of homosexuality, and it's OK because kiruv (or miftzoim, yes they're already meod moed close to Hashem).

Some guy who left Chabad for Breslev told me it's like a corporation without a CEO since the Rebbe's passing. I like a lot of things about that, actually, but a negative result is you'll have all kinds of people saying all kinds of things, and there's nothing you can do unless they go against halacha completely.

Online Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2020, 05:54:47 PM »
I don't consider him a right-wing person, maybe a religious wingnut.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2020, 08:19:57 PM »
I don't consider him a right-wing person, maybe a religious wingnut.

He goes to the temple mount which is the most important thing for us to take back, but just tries to dance with the FGMers there, when we should be moving their victory mosque with the pro-holocaust monument roof to a desert for them to kill each other in and getting ready for beis hamikdash.