Author Topic: George Floyd conspiracy theory  (Read 1198 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
George Floyd conspiracy theory
« on: June 08, 2020, 03:20:47 AM »
So with the Q Anon groups, I get a lot of great info and memes, but have to wade through lots of conspiracy morons and fake news. One for once actually makes sense. Not the meme I'm posting next exactly, but look at the cops arms. Has anyone ever seen arms on a cop that small before?

Furthermore, the mugshot I saw of the arrest of this cop, his hairline is flat, when it's clearly pointed in the video. I don't know what to think, QAnon is all "it's the masons", because they really don't know anything about Masons. There are things that are getting weird here. It would also surprise no one if the demonrats did it to create this.

The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: George Floyd conspiracy theory
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2020, 03:52:26 AM »
I don't believe in it. Prove or go. He does make funny comedy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25prj21Fumg

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2020, 07:50:33 AM »
A friend of mine from Somalia who works as an engineer told me that Mr. Floyd and Mr. Chauvin worked together as security guards in a latino nightclub. So far so true, you can read this also on Wikipedia.

He told me then further Chauvin did this to Mr. Floyd because they made business with drugs and something went wrong. So Floyd had to die.

ALL Demonrat ruled cities have a huge demand for all kinds of drugs. From Marihuana to Crack. So this is also plausible specially if you add the past drug history of Mr. Floyd and the workplace. Nightclubs are known to be locations were drugs were sold and consumed frequently.

He added, because of the looting and arsoning now black people will have it even more difficult. Lots of Somali people live in Minneapolis, so perhaps he has the information from there. I forgot to ask him of his source. He is always  very busy on some construction site. Next time I meet him, I will ask him.

I have to add, that in progressive cities corruption of gouvernment employees is a major issue.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2020, 03:52:05 PM »
Bro why are you telling me, get that story and every story he has from friends there, sell it as a bundle to FOX for a killing. Freeking get on that not many people get secret angles on world-watched stories.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2020, 01:13:23 PM »
Bro why are you telling me, get that story and every story he has from friends there, sell it as a bundle to FOX for a killing. Freeking get on that not many people get secret angles on world-watched stories.

He has told me there was no source. He told me he knows how corrupt Minneapolis is from relatives and that it is his own oppinion based of the facts of the story. While he watched this video he saw how afraid Floyd was to enter the police car. So he assumed Floyd knew, that it was over for him.

Sadly I got only oppinion and no real story.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani