Author Topic: Building the JTF movement at a much faster rate- we're missing the boat  (Read 1654 times)

Offline The Shadow

• Pro JTFer
We need to sell our goods where we are wanted.  In other words,  we need to advertise where like minded people are.  I firmly believe we're missing the boat, and wasting time!  We need to put advertisements in conservative newspapers and radio stations, and or conservative web sites.  We need to start a seperate fund, fully transparent, for advertisements, where everybody knows exactly where the money is going, and what the advertisements cost   

Offline EagleEye

• Pro JTFer
Re: Building the JTF movement at a much faster rate- we're missing the boat
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2007, 01:11:52 AM »
It is easier said than done, but such an effort surely would pay off.

Offline Barach Velvel ben Lazer Eliazer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2007, 01:58:37 AM »
People should be focusing on placing as many comments as they can for the YouTube videos. Sometimes I see more Arab Muslim Nazi comments than those of JTF members!

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2007, 04:20:31 AM »
Is JTF more successful than the current JDL?

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2007, 06:20:14 AM »

You can't compare the apples with oranges; JDl was Jewish militia/self defence group and we're civil liberties advocasy group; and in (middle) west the Word is still more potent than Sword. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2007, 08:45:53 AM »

Yes, the current "JDL" does absolutely nothing other than ask for money for themselves.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2007, 12:38:35 PM »
Hold off, the Canadian and French JDL's are somewhat active
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Yisrael

• Master JTFer
  • Oy!
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2007, 12:20:17 AM »
Hold off, the Canadian and French JDL's are somewhat active

The French JDL has nothing to do with jdl.org and you are right about Canada.

I stand corrected.

"Secular Zionism is racism. Religious Zionism is Judaism."
No one who votes for Obama cares that he is a crack addict or a fag. That's the scariest thing about him. --- Bonecrkr

"When I take action, I’m not going to fire a $2 million missile at a $10 empty tent and hit a camel in the butt. It’s going to be decisive."
- George W. Bush, 43rd President of the United States of America