Author Topic: Mostly White "Black Lives Matter" Noise Pollution Disrupted Shabbat Shacharit  (Read 1112 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Due to the Bolshevik rules, my synagogue has to use the parking lot for services. It's sometimes hard to hear when cars go by but today it was worse. On the way there I saw people walking to the public library. I thought they were going to celebrate the reopening of the library which has been closed. But then I saw BLM posters so I thought it was a rally outside the library. But then it turns out it was a parade rally. They walked past the synagogue yelling their slogans and I couldn't even tell the silent Amidah started since it was loud from the protesters passing by.

What if we went outside a black church on Sunday and said "Jewish Lives Matter"?

At least have a black guard. Since what happened in Pittsburgh, synagogues have armed guards. Originally someone's son was guarding and they would have volunteers but then they started with a professional guard service. The guard would stand at the front entrance but now since everything it outside, he leaves his car to block the parking lot and stands watching.

Outside services are part of the "yellow phase" but the Bolshevik governor may extend it past the original two weeks because of the mass gatherings of BLM violating "social distancing" rules.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
It's not "bolshevik" to be careful about protecting the health of congregants.

How many more Jews have to die of covid before you stop calling it a hoax?