Author Topic: Liberal Church: "We worship a person of color killed by the authorities."  (Read 1509 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
The liberal Presbyterian church across the street from my synagogue put up "We worship a person of color killed by the authorities." on their sign. In the past they had "Black lives matter." and other liberal nonsense such as "We believe in the division of church and hate.". I guess they think Jesus was a black man, UMM HMM. So they literally support worshiping blacks now. At least they admit what their new national religion is.

I read somewhere that some liberals said Jesus was not a white European which is why he was able to blend in when he fled to Egypt. Jesus was a white Middle Easterner. Egyptians were also white Middle Easterners. Egypt was ruled by Romans at the time. Cleopatra was probably Greek, despite what Cleopatra Jefferson thinks. Some morons wanted to remove church statues because they depict Jesus as a white European. These morons think only Europeans are white. North Africa and half of Asia is also white. Even the Census Bureau still lists that, even though I thought the Arabs got them to put "Middle Eastern" as a separate "race". I checked off white and then entered Jewish when it asked what nationality of white.

Well these morons think everybody was black, UMM HMM! "Moses was black, Pharaoh was black, Jesus was black, everybody was black. Black black black black black. UMM HMM".

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
I didn't know that they served chitlins at "the last supper". The Xtians say it was a seder (but it was the night normal Jews had bedikat chametz since Yeshu had his own calendar and was executed on his first day of Yom Tov but our Erev Pesach). I guess friend chicken and chitlins were served instead of the Korban Pesach and Korban Chagigah and watermelon was served for the afikoman (dessert).

But seriously though, how was Yeshu able to have Korban Pesach? Were there heretical Kohanim that offered it on his behalf on the day of the 13th of Nissan? Or did he do it outside The Temple? I never thought of that before. They claimed he "fulfilled" Korban Pesach and their priests offer him in their church service in place of the Kohanim brining korbanot. They also say after his Friday execution (the real Erev Pesach), he rested in his grave on Shabbat (fulfilling Shabbat observance) and then rose on Sunday. Is that why they call the day before Easter "Holy Saturday" since that one Shabbat was a "fulfillment" of all future ones for Xtians and future Shabbats were "no longer holy"?

« Last Edit: June 29, 2020, 11:57:04 PM by Binyamin Yisrael »

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member

The Berlin Cleopatra, a Roman sculpture of Cleopatra wearing a royal diadem, mid-1st century BC (around the time of her visits to Rome in 46–44 BC), discovered in an Italian villa along the Via Appia and now located in the Altes Museum in Germany
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
The liberal Presbyterian church across the street from my synagogue put up "We worship a person of color killed by the authorities." on their sign. In the past they had "Black lives matter." and other liberal nonsense such as "We believe in the division of church and hate.". I guess they think Jesus was a black man, UMM HMM. So they literally support worshiping blacks now. At least they admit what their new national religion is.

I read somewhere that some liberals said Jesus was not a white European which is why he was able to blend in when he fled to Egypt. Jesus was a white Middle Easterner. Egyptians were also white Middle Easterners. Egypt was ruled by Romans at the time. Cleopatra was probably Greek, despite what Cleopatra Jefferson thinks. Some morons wanted to remove church statues because they depict Jesus as a white European. These morons think only Europeans are white. North Africa and half of Asia is also white. Even the Census Bureau still lists that, even though I thought the Arabs got them to put "Middle Eastern" as a separate "race". I checked off white and then entered Jewish when it asked what nationality of white.

Well these morons think everybody was black, UMM HMM! "Moses was black, Pharaoh was black, Jesus was black, everybody was black. Black black black black black. UMM HMM".

Where to start here is so difficult.

This liberal Protestantism is a mental asylum. Before they worshipped Greta (Little angry girl from Sweden) literally. They claimed that she was the resurrected prophet Amos.

here:

https://www.tagesanzeiger.ch/panorama/vermischtes/greta-wie-eine-prophetin-aus-dem-alten-testament/story/25202838

and here:

https://www.kirche-duisburg.de/1739kanzelredekge.php

and there are hundreds of statements from Protestants like this. Google it you will be shocked or not like me.

Before they worshipped the refugees during the crisis in 2015/16. They brought even one refugeeship in the church and build from it pulpit from what they preached.

Now it is the person of color killed by the authorities. However tomorrow it will be something else.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
When they say "people of color", they might also consider whites that they consider to be non-white, such as Rashia Tlaib. That makes sense according to their logic since Tlaib and her fellow fakestinians think Yeshu was a fakestinian. Fakestinians and other Arabs are not "people of color" either. They're not even non-white. Now they think anyone that is not a white European is a "person of color". What is the border for them? Are Greece and the Balkans considered not white enough. What about Armenia which is culturally European? Just because these morons consider themelves to be people of color, they shouldn't accuse others or being people of color.

« Last Edit: July 01, 2020, 01:21:42 AM by Binyamin Yisrael »

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
I didn't know that they served chitlins at "the last supper". The Xtians say it was a seder (but it was the night normal Jews had bedikat chametz since Yeshu had his own calendar and was executed on his first day of Yom Tov but our Erev Pesach). I guess friend chicken and chitlins were served instead of the Korban Pesach and Korban Chagigah and watermelon was served for the afikoman (dessert).

But seriously though, how was Yeshu able to have Korban Pesach? Were there heretical Kohanim that offered it on his behalf on the day of the 13th of Nissan? Or did he do it outside The Temple? I never thought of that before. They claimed he "fulfilled" Korban Pesach and their priests offer him in their church service in place of the Kohanim brining korbanot. They also say after his Friday execution (the real Erev Pesach), he rested in his grave on Shabbat (fulfilling Shabbat observance) and then rose on Sunday. Is that why they call the day before Easter "Holy Saturday" since that one Shabbat was a "fulfillment" of all future ones for Xtians and future Shabbats were "no longer holy"?

Stop stop. It's a completely made up story. Easter is just Ishtar, the idol of fertility from Assyria, and that religion is specifically prohibited by Torah. You need to look to the Roman state religion to understand Xtianity, not Judaism.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge