Author Topic: 2 killed in latest explosion in Tehran Area  (Read 1605 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
2 killed in latest explosion in Tehran Area
« on: July 07, 2020, 09:30:23 AM »
How dare those damned and cursed Zio -Jews make life absolutely miserable for us in Tehran- who do they think they are- bombing us on our home turf.  We've never experienced this before from the Jews.    We don't sleep well at night with all these huge explosions night after night.   We don't know who or what might be next.

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/283129

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: 2 killed in latest explosion in Tehran Area
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2020, 05:09:41 PM »
The likelihood of it being Mossad or the Iranians doing it to themselves on accident or purpose are all equal without intimate knowledge of the situation.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2020, 10:02:47 AM »
 Retired US General Jack Keane:  Israel conducting successful strategy against Iranian Nuclear program and they may not be finished yet.

Video below:  third major explosion in 3 weeks:

https://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/283407

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2020, 02:53:02 PM »
Joseph was successfull, because God was with him.

I think the opposite is true also in this case here. God sends a severe warning to the wicked Iranian leadership.

But I don't think that Israel is behind every explosion there. Perhaps it is a mix of "perpetrators". The Iranians suffer under the sanctions and can not replace parts in time. Then you have normal human mistakes too. Also there are some domestic opposition groups. And of cause Israel is active too, they prove it on a weekly basis in Syria. And have done it before with Stuxnet in Iran.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2020, 06:50:20 PM »
Joseph was successfull, because God was with him.

I think the opposite is true also in this case here. God sends a severe warning to the wicked Iranian leadership.

But I don't think that Israel is behind every explosion there. Perhaps it is a mix of "perpetrators". The Iranians suffer under the sanctions and can not replace parts in time. Then you have normal human mistakes too. Also there are some domestic opposition groups. And of cause Israel is active too, they prove it on a weekly basis in Syria. And have done it before with Stuxnet in Iran.
Let's just hope Israel does what needs to be done before November.  But I don't think Israel will hit Iran with  massive air strikes before  the election.    If Trump loses, A Biden administration will not give any green light to Israel on anything, except for giving up land.  And in fact, there will only be red lights and massive pressure  for at least the next 4 years.  It will be a miserable and a very dangerous time for Israel,  quite similar to what Israel experienced during Obama's reign.  There  were even reports that Obama threatened to shoot down Israeli planes if they attempted to attack Iran.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2020, 03:02:41 AM »
Let's just hope Israel does what needs to be done before November.  But I don't think Israel will hit Iran with  massive air strikes before  the election.    If Trump loses, A Biden administration will not give any green light to Israel on anything, except for giving up land.  And in fact, there will only be red lights and massive pressure  for at least the next 4 years.  It will be a miserable and a very dangerous time for Israel,  quite similar to what Israel experienced during Obama's reign.  There  were even reports that Obama threatened to shoot down Israeli planes if they attempted to attack Iran.

I have read, that even Putin was more friendly towards Israel than Obama. At one point the Israeli gouvernment went to Moskau in order to prevent a resolution of the UN security council. Read on Arutz Sheva.

And the Democrat party of Obama was not as radical as it is today. Today it is full british labour.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani