Author Topic: German Unabombers Theodore Kaczynski fan on the run in the black woods  (Read 1160 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
His name is Yves Rausch. He lived in a small hut in the Schwarzwald (black woods) in Baden Würtemmberg near the village of Oppenau. He has lots of weapons. Knifes, bows, guns and lots of ammunition. As 4 policemen wanted to arrest him he overwhelmed them and took their weapons too. Now he is on the run in the woods. He left a manifesto that is in some passages identical to the Unabombers one.

It titles: Call of the wilderness. The main topic is the enslavement of people by modern technology and the exploitation of poor people in third world countries.

1500 policemen are looking for him in the black forest, but till now with no success.

https://www.oe24.at/welt/weltchronik/wald-rambo-schrieb-wirres-manifest/437869208

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Noachide

• Pro JTFer
Sounds like German John Rambo. I bet he can take down that helicopter with a piece of rock.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Sounds like German John Rambo. I bet he can take down that helicopter with a piece of rock.

The yellow press calls him already like this. The forest Rambo. :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani