Author Topic: Signs of whiteness by The National Museum of African American History & Culture  (Read 1520 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
The National Museum of African American History & Culture wants to make you aware of certain signs of whiteness: Individualism, hard work, objectivity, the nuclear family, progress, respect for authority, delayed gratification, more.

https://twitter.com/ByronYork/status/1283372233730203651

:o This is not whiteness, this is common sense. Mostly. Some things are exaggerated.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
It says Xtianity is the norm but anything other than "Judeo-Christian tradition" is foreign. That doesn't make sense. If they don't Judaism is the norm, how could both Judeo and Christian tradition not be foreign?

Why is white culture in the US only based on Northern European immigrant' experiences? Most of the white immigrants were from the British Isles (Western Europe). Northern European means Scandinavia and Germany. Also, Italians (from Southern Europe) play a major role in the experience of white immigrants.

Offline Judah Katz

• Full JTFer
Without our Israelite Jewish biblical heritage Europeans would be like a form of white Africa. Western civilization as we know it is only possible because of us, the Jews. We are the foundation which everything is built upon. There is no such thing as "Christian values" because they reject the Noahide Laws and believe that their man-god fulfills all of G-d's laws through human sacrifice ritual and idolatry. When you cut through all the virtue signalling and BS, the real message of Christianity is very clear... Idol worship Jesus and his human sacrifice ritual as a way to abolish personal responsibility to all of the commandments so you can still be a heathen and feel good about it. Christianity was specifically created to infiltrate our heritage and shut it down so paganism keeps the upper hand in this world.

Below is something i wrote this maybe 2 years ago as a reply on a thread someone started on a Sam Harris youtube video. I guess the guy i was replying too was an ex-christian now atheist who likes what self hating Sam Harris has to say. Needless to say, i think i taught him more about Christianity in a paragraph then Sam Harris did in all his writings and speeches.

"Christianity is a religion that was created to demonize and oppress and destroy another people and the first religion in history created for that purpose and then the invention of Islam followed the example but also included Christians and everybody else who's not a Muslim, and that's suppose to be some kind of spiritual enlightenment and moral authority to be revered, really?? It's also schizophrenic because on one hand Jesus preaches the ten commandments and then on the other hand Jesus the son-god was sacrificed by the father-god (both the same entity?) and this sacrifice was specifically to atone for other peoples transgressions against the commandments. Like if i commit a crime then someone else bears responsibility and goes to prison for me, that's the logic of Christianity. Jesus assumes personal responsibility for all your behavior and as long as you accept him and his blood sacrifice ritual as your personal savior from burning in hellfire for eternity while being prodded by the red guy with the horns and the pitch fork (which is not a Jewish concept but taken from Greek and Persian mythos which also inspires Marvel Comics) then you have a free ticket to eternal life in heaven as what the Jews call a righteous person. No wonder so many criminals sitting in prison turn to Jesus and serial killers are suddenly "born again". Christianity is basically a religion that tells you that you can have your cake and eat it too. The only redeemable aspect about Christianity that i can see is that at least it shows you the cake and makes you aware of it . Whereas in classic paganism there is no 'cake' of objective universal morality. Its just many different gods and morality is subjective between them depending on who you follow. And the Romans set the price for Europeans and others who converted to Christianity to acquire the enlightenment of universal morality, and the price was and is still paid by the Jews who ironically are the people who gave the world the idea but are under the burden of being hated and murdered for it because in reality people hate this idea. There is a straight line connection between the Roman church, the church fathers and Martin Luther and the Nazi genocide of the Jews and that is apart of the legacy of Christianity and its spiritual and moral bankruptcy."
« Last Edit: July 15, 2020, 08:13:05 PM by Judah Katz »
The exile is absolute poison. The exile breeds self hatred and also hatred for others. We are making fools of ourselves in the exile and the self hating exile mindset that governs Israel is destroying us and making us the fool among the nations.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Ah yes, whiteness is evil.  Backness is good.

This is stupid propaganda written by a brain-dead progressive black person.  lets see, based upon this.. black countries treat women better than white countries?  Black countries have more freedom for religious minorities?  Black countries have less authoritarianism than white countries?

What planet are the Afrocans from.

Offline Judah Katz

• Full JTFer
All that is, is blacks showing their extreme jealousy of Europeans and particularly Jews since we're the foundation on which so called "Whiteness" is created. Europeans brought ignorant primitive blacks to America and now the entire country has to suffer these idiots and their enormous inferiority complex. Envy and jealousy of whites and particularly Jews is what this is all about.   
The exile is absolute poison. The exile breeds self hatred and also hatred for others. We are making fools of ourselves in the exile and the self hating exile mindset that governs Israel is destroying us and making us the fool among the nations.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Without our Israelite Jewish biblical heritage Europeans would be like a form of white Africa. Western civilization as we know it is only possible because of us, the Jews.

True!

I asked myself, what would happen with society, if you turn the points in this graphics by 180 ° into exactly the opposite. Do you have then blackness? :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
All that is, is blacks showing their extreme jealousy of Europeans and particularly Jews since we're the foundation on which so called "Whiteness" is created. Europeans brought ignorant primitive blacks to America and now the entire country has to suffer these idiots and their enormous inferiority complex. Envy and jealousy of whites and particularly Jews is what this is all about.

They don’t have a complex. They have the condition.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
The National Museum of African American History & Culture wants to make you aware of certain signs of whiteness: Individualism, hard work, objectivity, the nuclear family, progress, respect for authority, delayed gratification, more.

:o This is not whiteness, this is common sense. Mostly. Some things are exaggerated.

I thought this was a hoax when I first heard about it on Jesse Lee Peterson’s show. This would be considered a huge embarrassment to other productive non-white ethnic groups.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
This is actually a very good platform.