Author Topic: I fear something horrible is going to happen. Jews need to be armed.  (Read 1801 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Hatred of Jews is the worst I've ever seen it.  Twitter's #1 trend is #jewishprivilidge.... the tweets are beyond horrible they blame Jews for everything.  It's a combination of BLM, Blacks, Muslims, and Nazis all ganging togther, rallying behind Nick Cannon.  This feels like it's not going to end well.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: I fear something horrible is going to happen. Jews need to be armed.
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2020, 07:04:26 AM »
Hatred of Jews is the worst I've ever seen it.  Twitter's #1 trend is #jewishprivilidge.... the tweets are beyond horrible they blame Jews for everything.  It's a combination of BLM, Blacks, Muslims, and Nazis all ganging togther, rallying behind Nick Cannon.  This feels like it's not going to end well.

The Demonrats are behind this!

They have prepared this long time together with the wicked main stream media.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2020, 08:41:37 AM »
Only a band aid solution the better solution is to leave the fleshpots of America & come home to Israel.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2020, 10:08:46 AM »
Only a band aid solution the better solution is to leave the fleshpots of America & come home to Israel.

You quote Hesekiel?
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2020, 10:40:59 AM »
You are 100% correct.  Jews especially need guns too, for protection.   Licensed to carry would be very helpful, as Jews are continually attacked on the streets in Brooklyn and other sections.  If word got out that Jews were carrying, they would think twice about harming a Jew for kicks. 

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2020, 11:08:33 AM »
You quote Hesekiel?
No I quote Kahane.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2020, 11:12:18 AM »
You are 100% correct.  Jews especially need guns too, for protection.   Licensed to carry would be very helpful, as Jews are continually attacked on the streets in Brooklyn and other sections.  If word got out that Jews were carrying, they would think twice about harming a Jew for kicks.
While I agree with you it is a short term solution because the good life in America for Jews is played out & it is time to come home to Israel!!!!!

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2020, 10:13:11 PM »

Getting a concealed carry license is darn near impossible in Brooklyn (heck, all of NYC). The best answer is to go home.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2020, 03:23:37 PM »
Not just Jews, but every white person should be armed.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2020, 08:15:23 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                          :fist:

"For every Jew a 22, for the Holy Land an Uzi too"

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2020, 09:20:39 PM »
Something horrible is happening. It's severely under-reported. In the exile, it always gets worse. If it's hard for you to get a gun, you can make explosive tips for bolts quite easily and I can made a cho kon yu crossbow.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge