Author Topic: LT. Col Allen West is the new Texas GOP chair  (Read 990 times)

Offline danny100

• Full JTFer
LT. Col Allen West is the new Texas GOP chair
« on: July 21, 2020, 02:57:27 PM »
And the Democrats are calling him a “racist hardliner”. https://mobile.twitter.com/patricksvitek/status/1285203969682399232

The liberal mayor of Houston banned the convention last minute, citing “COVID-19”, so the event had to be conducted entirely online. Later on, the convention was cyber hacked around midnight before the final vote between the incumbent and West took place in an attempt to sway results.

But sure, conservatives are racist. 😑 I’m sure if West wasn’t nominated, the left would go on about how he didn’t win because he’s black. Everything is upside down with these radical leftists.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2020, 03:08:34 PM by danny100 »

Offline danny100

• Full JTFer
Re: LT. Col Allen West is the new Texas GOP chair
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2020, 10:18:56 PM »
Bump, but...

This is my testimony of the event, since I was a delegate there. Having Lt Col. West as chair is a real boost to the Republicans’ chances of carrying Texas this election. If Democrats win the Lone Star State, it’s lights out for conservatives. America immediately slides into the political abyss that Europe has become.

Not that I’m a Trump fanatic. I didn’t vote in 2016 and wanted Cruz or Rubio as Prez. But right now, the Supreme Court is on the line with Ruth (Darth) Bader Ginsburg retiring soon.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2020, 10:23:43 PM »
Supreme court isn't an argument to me after the Trump pick voted that you can't fire someone for "being transgender", which of course means you can't fire them for virtually anything. I was the same as you last election, but Rubio was completely unacceptable on immigration. This one, well Biden is a threat to himself without a muzzle, and to America in every way. I'm hoping Trump is less horrible.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2020, 10:30:40 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                           :fist:

What idiots they are to be critical of this man 
LT. Col Allen West, a truly conservative American patriot.