Author Topic: Gabe Kapler, Animal of Semitic Extraction is a Chillul Hashem.  (Read 1785 times)

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
I posted an excerpt from his Wikipedia page. I bolded the worst part. Now he's bringing the kneeling from the NFL animals to baseball. I'm so glad the Phillies got rid of him. With his stupid analytics, he made them loose. In his first game, he took out the pitcher who was playing good just because of one matchup that he thought the reliever was good for, but then the bullpen blew the game.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gabe_Kapler

Jewish heritage

Kapler is Jewish, and to honor his heritage, has a Star of David tattooed on his left calf, with the inscription "Strong Willed, Strong Minded" in Hebrew, and the post-Holocaust motto "Never Again" with a flame and the dates of the Holocaust on his right calf.[1] He describes his background as "culturally Jewish.... I was—and am—proud of my heritage, but don't practice religion," and as to being a Jewish Major Leaguer said: "That's something I take great pride in.... I'm very interested in my heritage and I'm very proud of who I am."[4][118] He has 14 total tattoos.[1][2][119]

Kapler has been given the nickname Hebrew Hammer[120] due to his frequent longball hits, along with his muscularity and the fact that he is Jewish. It later became the nickname of Ryan Braun, who is also Jewish, and was Kapler's teammate on the Brewers.[121] On August 8, 2005, while playing for the Red Sox, Kapler took the field in the 9th inning along with Kevin Youkilis and Adam Stern, setting a "record" for the most Jewish players on the field at one time in American League history and the most in Major League Baseball history since four Jews took the field for the New York Giants in a game in 1941.[122]

In 2008, with his career 69th home run he passed Art Shamsky and Lou Boudreau for 9th on the all-time list for home runs by Jewish major leaguers.[123] Kapler was the unanimous winner of the 2008 Jewish Comeback Player of the Year award.[124] Through 2018, he was 5th all-time in career stolen bases (behind Brad Ausmus) and 9th all-time in career doubles (behind Sid Gordon) among Jewish major league baseball players.[125][126]

In 2018, Kapler became the eighth Jewish manager in MLB history.[14] He joined Bob Melvin, Brad Ausmus, Jeff Newman, Norm Sherry, Lou Boudreau, Andy Cohen, and Lipman Pike.[14]

« Last Edit: July 25, 2020, 11:22:34 PM by Binyamin Yisrael »

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Gabe Kapler, Animal of Semitic Extraction is a Chillul Hashem.
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2020, 07:26:07 AM »
Why do you hate people?

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2020, 11:21:18 PM »
He sides with our enemies. Even some blacks are against "Black Lives Matter". It's Communist. I wonder how many of them know all the things it stands for. It's against the nuclear family. It's basically destroying black lives (other than actually killing them).

I criticized his averot. Regarding criticizing his managerial skills, most Phillies fans agree, and it has nothing to do with him being Jewish.

Kapler is Jewish, and to honor his heritage, has a Star of David tattooed on his left calf, with the inscription "Strong Willed, Strong Minded" in Hebrew, and the post-Holocaust motto "Never Again" with a flame and the dates of the Holocaust on his right calf.[1] He describes his background as "culturally Jewish.... I was—and am—proud of my heritage, but don't practice religion," and as to being a Jewish Major Leaguer said: "That's something I take great pride in.... I'm very interested in my heritage and I'm very proud of who I am."[4][118] He has 14 total tattoos.[1][2][119]

This is not the way to remember the Holocaust. It's like if someone gets numbers on them to "show solidarity" with Holocaust victims or if someone wants to destroy their body after death for the same reason.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2020, 06:06:03 AM »
You shouldn't criticize so harshly Jews for "averot" that have nothing to do with you. From the little that I read about him, he has a Jewish identity and he is pro Israel. Most people who say they support "BLM" don't the evil, insane principles that the BLM movement actually promotes.

He sides with our enemies. Even some blacks are against "Black Lives Matter". It's Communist. I wonder how many of them know all the things it stands for. It's against the nuclear family. It's basically destroying black lives (other than actually killing them).

I criticized his averot. Regarding criticizing his managerial skills, most Phillies fans agree, and it has nothing to do with him being Jewish.

This is not the way to remember the Holocaust. It's like if someone gets numbers on them to "show solidarity" with Holocaust victims or if someone wants to destroy their body after death for the same reason.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2020, 12:54:01 PM »
You shouldn't criticize so harshly Jews for "averot" that have nothing to do with you. From the little that I read about him, he has a Jewish identity and he is pro Israel. Most people who say they support "BLM" don't the evil, insane principles that the BLM movement actually promotes.

Many Democrats claim to be Pro-Israel but support a PLO state. Just because someone claims to be Pro-Israel doesn't mean they are.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2020, 06:35:35 PM »
Many but not every. We should strive to help Jews realize that the Democrats have been taken over by Jew haters and their policies are very much anti Israel.

Many Democrats claim to be Pro-Israel but support a PLO state. Just because someone claims to be Pro-Israel doesn't mean they are.