Author Topic: President Kamala Harris? G-d forbid! Also: disastrous Israel-UAE suicide accord  (Read 3000 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
בס”ד

Please promote this important video everywhere possible.

The program is 48 minutes this week.

Video version on BitChute:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/30iteIKUyH7W

Usual audio format:

For those who would like to download the file for their MP3 players or iPods, the link is provided below:
http://www.jtf.org/ask/2020-08-15.mp3

Please join and comment on our great news sites:

In English: http://jtf.org

In Hebrew: http://hayamin.org

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Excellent video.

I wish someone inside the Israeli govt would pull the strings to let you in.  I guarantee you'd become a popular figure in Israel overnight.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Kay but you're politically undisciplined. That video, and all your little efforts to convince someone of something, all most people today will remember was "yeah there was some guy that hates black people".
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

• Gold Star JTF Member
Kay but you're politically undisciplined. That video, and all your little efforts to convince someone of something, all most people today will remember was "yeah there was some guy that hates black people".

Maybe an idiot would think that/remember that.

If there is such a better way of doing videos, where is your video Israel Chai?

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                         :fist:

Thanks Chaim for another superb video.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Maybe an idiot would think that/remember that.

If there is such a better way of doing videos, where is your video Israel Chai?

Yes you said that last time. That's why Trump raped everyone and the politicians are still trying to figure it out. In a business when you do marketing, you don't ever judge the customer, you judge everything about everything else. If I promote the video, to people I will not be promoting the understanding that the UAE made a deal to cover for their nuke-making scheme, I will be promoting hating black people.

As for me, I am more useful anonymous. If your point is me saying I'm better, not, you can't just go say someone is doing something wrong while doing it. Chaim wants to lead Israel and wants to give this as an address? The information is stellar, but the punchline of all the humor is haha black people are crap. You make all this effort to make a whole movement and get the information people need, and then you keep it from being mainstream over a joke with a limited audience.

Three times I heard convincing language with accompanying tones, so five bucks says he was interested in making the bitchute Nazis love us. I'm happy if anyone anywhere becomes a bit more good, but it's alot more effective if you aim at recruiting the mainstream. You say it, people want a real conservative message. Enunciating "black" forcefully and with tinges of disgust that takes usually 2.5 times what it takes everyone else to say the word black is not valuable to us. Did you maybe want JTF members to say black like that? You have such an opportunity to improve America culture by making them aware of what the wonton promotion of immorality to black people has done, like Thomas Sowell did, and instead we just look like people who waste time enunciating things.

I posted it kneejerk, like 3 black guys that spent weeks saying leftist stuff and were all flipping by what I was saying turned hard. It's not like any white person or otherwise could say anything defending it, even though the same guys will post all the stats about black crime.

So he can attack Trump on things he doesn't do or it's hypocrisy. You take an intellectual message, combine it with what in everyone's minds spells "utter moron" and then you basically make the truth unpalatable to the masses. And then presents the truth in the real good way that if you just cut that out of the video everyone would want to help and follow. At least stop pretending that you don't already know it won't work.

• Gold Star JTF Member
Yes you said that last time. That's why Trump raped everyone and the politicians are still trying to figure it out.

Huh?   I said what, what time? 
You presented an idiot's perception of Chaim and said that is what people will remember.  I corrected you that only an idiot would remember that impression. 

If you want to bring Trump into this, then by your same logic, idiots said, "He's racist against Mexicans!"   Yet that wasn't true and those comments were part of what made him popular.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Huh?   I said what, what time? 
You presented an idiot's perception of Chaim and said that is what people will remember.  I corrected you that only an idiot would remember that impression. 

If you want to bring Trump into this, then by your same logic, idiots said, "He's racist against Mexicans!"   Yet that wasn't true and those comments were part of what made him popular.

Last time you said only an idiot would remember only the bad stuff. That's not a real argument, they'll just have that as a filter, "better not accept anything true he says or I'll accept something I think is wrong" is how it works. An hour after, they'll remember half the speech. Three months later, if someone brings up Chaim, they'll only remember that part which caused that big reaction in them.

That's not true about Trump, they took those comments out of context. He was clearly indicating that rapists and drug dealers were among those illegally immigrating, not that those are the only two activities performed by Mexican people. The media framed it that way and it's a lie. You don't need to weasel word this one to make a whole argument.