Author Topic: Have you noticed how many young black conservative women are out there?  (Read 1762 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
On twitter I see nearly everyday a new one who runs i.e. for congress. Latest ones were Kimberly Klacik in Baltimore and Carly Spalding in Florida. I think Candace Owens and Prager U really have an impact.

And when you look at them, they look much more healthy, than the Democrat ones. Compare them to Kojak, Waters and the fatty pug Abrams.

Waters i.e. is the same age as Swain and she looks so run down. As I was small I had a rich friend and the mother looked exactly like this from lots of Cigarettes and Schnapps.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Have you noticed how many young black conservative women are out there?
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2020, 05:17:20 PM »
It's not an apple to apple comparison.
The independent and 'alternative' media is dominated by anti-sjw modern conservatives (I would call them liberal but this term has become synonymous with the leftist authoritarian politics).  The independent political media commentators actually need to find and appeal to their audience.
Candace Owens is very talented. When she started as 'red pill black' I wasn't sure about her, if she was legit. But since then she has developed a solid conservative perspective. There are several other black conservative that I like such Larry Elders and Anthony Brian Logan.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2020, 07:36:32 AM »
It's not an apple to apple comparison.
The independent and 'alternative' media is dominated by anti-sjw modern conservatives (I would call them liberal but this term has become synonymous with the leftist authoritarian politics).  The independent political media commentators actually need to find and appeal to their audience.
Candace Owens is very talented. When she started as 'red pill black' I wasn't sure about her, if she was legit. But since then she has developed a solid conservative perspective. There are several other black conservative that I like such Larry Elders and Anthony Brian Logan.

Yes Owens is very talented.

I think the population has not shifted their believes left, but the Universities, the Democratic Party and the MSM. Like labour in GB. They got caught in a bolschewik echo-chamber where they didn't see that the majority of the population is already very annoyed. I mean the Democratic party of the Clintons would be considered today white nationalist.

Have you seen the video of Klacik? It is so easy to destroy a Demonrat. Only confront it with reality. "Walk with me."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMWee5bZ-Ak

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2020, 07:44:38 AM »
It would be interesting to see how much of the black voters are actually going to vote republican.

Yes Owens is very talented.

I think the population has not shifted their believes left, but the Universities, the Democratic Party and the MSM. Like labour in GB. They got caught in a bolschewik echo-chamber where they didn't see that the majority of the population is already very annoyed. I mean the Democratic party of the Clintons would be considered today white nationalist.

Have you seen the video of Klacik? It is so easy to destroy a Demonrat. Only confront it with reality. "Walk with me."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMWee5bZ-Ak

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2020, 09:19:36 AM »
I am confident about next election.

I think a small percentage will never vote republican, because they profit too much from the corrupt Dem system. I mean when I read, that a totally unskilled person earns 6 figures in some gouvernment office / university or so called civil rights group they will not give this up.

But the problem is, that the Dems have not enough money to bribe all. Only a very small minority.

So rebellion is certain. Even look how the conservatives treat them if they join them. Like little queens and kings. I have read, that Candace is already married into British nobility. How they honestly  respect them and support them.

What i.e. the BLM rioters get from the Demonrat? Honest question - Now they get here and there a few bucks, but after the election they get again only very bad public housing & foodstamps.

And there is another point, that is very important. Illegal immigration is taking jobs from black workers first.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2020, 06:20:40 PM »
Blacks should hate the democrats.... pretty much everyone should hate the democrats.

I think people are just too stuck in their ways.  Kinda like my own family.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2020, 06:43:44 PM »
The black girls I know on it that talk to me honestly say now they agree ideologically, but they got on it because of the unfortunate levels of promiscuity that liberals have succeeded in convincing black men is desirable. It's not the easiest for them, everyone likes white girls, alot of guys don't like black girls and then black guys think they should proudly show off that he left a few with a kid and that is a boon to his very name. I do hope black people take back the marketing done to black people from their liberal shadow handlers.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 18, 2020, 03:18:14 AM »
 :usa+israel:                                                           :fist:

Briann is correct.Try explaining to these
'mental giants' that support the Demonrats
that Robert Byrd was a Demonrat, Lincoln a
Republican and they'll probably respond with
some kind of revisionist type nonsense.
The 'educated' and sharp black people that don't think simplistically know quite well
that today's 'Republican/'Conservatives' are   
largely not 'racist' and that Demonrats basically
support them disingenuously, often exploiting them at best. Good that more of them are going
to the 'right.'