Author Topic: Two separate arson attacks on Chabad centers in last 7 days  (Read 2119 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Two separate arson attacks on Chabad centers in last 7 days
« on: August 27, 2020, 01:48:48 AM »
https://www.wdel.com/news/fire-at-university-of-delawares-jewish-center-ruled-arson/article_e6be296a-e7d9-11ea-9124-17467eb43ca5.html

Last week it was Portland (almost definitely BLM), now it's Delaware.

I live right next to a Chabad house, and noticed they recently took down their signs, menorah, etc, and have re-enforced their gates.

A fire at the University of Delaware's Chabad Center for Jewish Life has been ruled arson, the Delaware State Fire Marshal announced Wednesday.

Fire caused extensive damage to the Chabad Center for Jewish Life at the University of Delaware.

According to authorities, the fire in the 200 block of South College Avenue started around 11 p.m. on August 25, 2020.

The building was heavily damaged in the blaze, causing approximately $75,000 in property damage. There were no reported injuries.

A criminal investigation is now underway, officials reported. Anyone with information regarding this incident is urged to contact the fire marshal at 302.323.5375 or Delaware Crime Stoppers at 1.800.TIP.3333.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Two separate arson attacks on Chabad centers in last 7 days
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2020, 02:24:29 AM »
In the Main Stream Media you find nothing about this. Shocking!
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2020, 06:59:31 AM »
Shocking. Thanks for sharing.
Gentiles are obligated to fulfill the Seven Noahide Commandments because they are the eternal command of God, transmitted through Moses our teacher in the Torah. The main and best book on details of Noahide observance is "The Divine Code" by Rabbi Moshe Weiner.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCffOR1kc1bBK9HwP8kQdSXg
Telegram: https://t.me/JewishTaskForceChat
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Noachide/

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2020, 09:10:20 AM »
This & other incidents which have been happening within the past few years are a harbinger of things to come & I urge my fellow Jews to leave the fleshpots of America while you still can!!!!

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2020, 06:42:20 PM »
Imagine if this had happened to two separate black church's or muslim centers.  It'd be on every network, and the NBA would 'walking out' in protest... but when THIS happens..... 'its crickets chirping'.

The last 12 months have been the worst ever for American Jews in my lifetime...too many attacks to keep track of... and nobody says a word.  Everything is about blacks.

And over the last 12 months, how many legitimate hate crime against blacks have there been?  There's been dozens of hoaxes, but how many actual legitimate hate crimes??

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2020, 01:46:32 AM »
Imagine if this had happened to two separate black church's or muslim centers.  It'd be on every network, and the NBA would 'walking out' in protest... but when THIS happens..... 'its crickets chirping'.

The last 12 months have been the worst ever for American Jews in my lifetime...too many attacks to keep track of... and nobody says a word.  Everything is about blacks.

And over the last 12 months, how many legitimate hate crime against blacks have there been?  There's been dozens of hoaxes, but how many actual legitimate hate crimes??

Do you know how this is called: The hierachy of victims.

Jews are very far down. And they are down since this whole identity policy thing got mainstream.

They rank even under the so called whites. You can see this clearly how the Demonrats treat their Jewish members and supporters and how the MSM is hiding the crimes against Jews.

But black people are only now before the elections on the top. Because the Demonrats and their allies in MSM and universities think all this division and chaos will help them.

This will change again soon. Because the real idol of the Demonrats are people with invented identity such as "LGBT". They are against any real identity. And because Jews have a very strong identity they hate them extra.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2020, 03:09:01 AM »
 :usa+israel:                                                           :fist:

These subhuman sewage deserve 1000 times
the evil they did and will really pay for these
crimes when they burn in the hellfire of Gehennom!

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2020, 07:09:56 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                         :fist:

While it is essential that these demons do not take over the United States,
Chabad Kahanist is 100% right that when it is feasible and while they still can,
that HaShem’s chosen should  B”H leave the horrendous galut and make Aliyah!

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: September 08, 2020, 01:20:13 AM »
This & other incidents which have been happening within the past few years are a harbinger of things to come & I urge my fellow Jews to leave the fleshpots of America while you still can!!!!

Yeah said that at Hadar, they said oh, bad to uproot a Jewish community, and if some of us leave it'll be harder for us, we're in CH until the Rebbe comes back. Oh and 770 is totally like beit hamikdash, and anyways it's gonna fly right over there to the whatever one that Hashem revealed his presence in, in Jerusalem. I spend 0% of my time talking to Chabad Jews about living in Israel, it was a waste of time every time. Except for the ones there already you don't need to explain to, but even then plenty defend living in NYC and they all send their kids there for two years, and they served my food.

I'm looking for a compilation of things the Rebbe said about aliyah to encourage them, but I can't debate with "well I did gorel ha gra with letters from the Rebbe and it said it wouldn't be good for me in Israel, and I went and there were problems so I knew I should have listened and now I live in NYC and am friends with Satmarniks and repeat their lethal lies". So many more stories. "What more could a yid ask for than ohel and 770" was the line for me to give up.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge