Author Topic: ISLAM kills !! This danger includes you too!!  (Read 2787 times)

Offline Exiled in his country

• New JTFer
ISLAM kills !! This danger includes you too!!
« on: September 30, 2007, 05:32:43 PM »
בס''ד

ISLAM  is the BIGGEST DANGER to the hole world !! those pigs want to make the hole world under THE LOW OF ISLAM , and that meanes --If you don't want to be MOSLEM --THEY WILL KILL YOU !! That is wahat aad been say in the derty QRAAN --chapter NO' 4, VERSES--88  TO 90 .--PLEASE READ IT AND SEE FOR YOUR SELF!!

Exiled in his country  :'(
בס''ד

ARAB MOSLEMS ARE THE MAIN DANGER TO THE WHOLE WORLD ! SEPTEMBER 11TH IS ONLY THE BEGINING OF ISLAMIC ATACK TO THE FREE WORLD !!

kellymaureen

Re: ISLAM kills !! This danger includes you too!!
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2007, 05:37:44 PM »
Of course youre right!  Its going to take a whole lot more people to wake up to this danger if we have any hope of defeating it.

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2007, 07:08:50 PM »
Of course youre right!  Its going to take a whole lot more people to wake up to this danger if we have any hope of defeating it.
[/quoteבס''ד
You should read in the Islam derty book about what I've saied !! And tell about it to anyone you know !!, so I'ts going to be very clair to them about ,WHAT ISLAM IS REALLY ABOUT ?, If evry one will do the same , ISLAM will be forbiten by the hhole world .

בס''ד

ARAB MOSLEMS ARE THE MAIN DANGER TO THE WHOLE WORLD ! SEPTEMBER 11TH IS ONLY THE BEGINING OF ISLAMIC ATACK TO THE FREE WORLD !!

kellymaureen

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2007, 07:13:17 PM »
I have read it, twice in fact...the entire thing, and yes I was horrified.  I DO tell anyone who will listen, in fact not even to take my word, but pick it up and read for yourself.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2007, 07:29:46 PM »
I have read it, twice in fact...the entire thing, and yes I was horrified.  I DO tell anyone who will listen, in fact not even to take my word, but pick it up and read for yourself.

Then you didn't understand it.

kellymaureen

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2007, 07:37:41 PM »
Yes we keep hearing how we are taking it out of context....more importantly we are taking it in the same context that the terrorists using it are ;)

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2007, 07:42:56 PM »
Yes we keep hearing how we are taking it out of context....more importantly we are taking it in the same context that the terrorists using it are ;)

No actually more the half of the Quran consists of Jewish stories......referring back to all the messengers such as Abraham and Moses and the prophets. It also contains parables such as that of the sleepers of the cave etc

If you were horrified by all of this, then you didn't understand it.

Offline Vito

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2007, 08:02:59 PM »

No actually more the half of the Quran consists of Jewish stories......referring back to all the messengers such as Abraham and Moses and the prophets. It also contains parables such as that of the sleepers of the cave etc

Those Jewish stories are perverse modifications.. totally flipped upside down into Mohammed's dream world. Sarah, how can you justify the Koran as being misunderstood? It clearly states that killing Jews and Christians is a mitzva.

kellymaureen

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2007, 08:07:07 PM »
I have 2 ex muslim friends, one male and one female, they must have misunderstood it too, they have the same feeling....the passages that call Jews and Christians apes and pigs, call for our deaths or conversion, etc(and I do not wish to get into posting, those passages have been posted on this forum many times)...thats what was horrifying, not the stories (though some were rather bizarre)....and the claim to Jerusalem, which is so "holy" to islam...isnt mentioned even once.  Whats even worse than those passages being there, is that they are ACTED on over and over, all we need to do it turn on the news these days.

We will have to agree to disagree, I will not change my attitude or mind about a cult which if given proper opportunity and time wants to  destroy Israel especially, but also dreams of dar al islam....and if we are going down the "tiny minority of extremists" path, then the wrong tree is being barked up here, take care of those "tiny minority" who must "misunderstand" thier completely benign book of quirky stories and parables, they seem to always be holding that book up in their "martyr" videos.

I am not saying there are not people who call themselves muslims who do not believe that Jews and Christians should be killed or converted,  There was one muslim leader in Toronto I read about who spoke against what some of his fellow muslims were doing...placing the blame on them for the current feeling on islam, even saying that islam needed to reform to coexist with the rest of the world, he had to remove his children from school according to the news because of death threats to his daughters from ......MUSLIMS, calling him an "apostate" and calling for his death...and that was in the west.  So what I took from this is that the "minority" are the ones who feel like he does, now his life is in danger....Tarek Fatah is his name.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2007, 08:13:42 PM »

Those Jewish stories are perverse modifications.. totally flipped upside down into Mohammed's dream world. Sarah, how can you justify the Koran as being misunderstood? It clearly states that killing Jews and Christians is a mitzva.

It doesn't say you must kill Jews and Christians.
Verse 40 surah 2:
"O children of Israel! Remember My Favour which i bestowed upon you, and fulfil your obligations to My Covenant with you so that I fulfil My obligations to your covenant with Me, and fear none but Me."

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2007, 08:19:33 PM »
Verse 62 surah 2:

" Verily! Those who believe and those who are Jews and Christians, and Sabians, whoever believes in One God (Allah) and the Last Day and does righteous good deeds shall have their reward with their Lord, on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve."

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2007, 09:06:14 PM »
Verse 62 surah 2:

" Verily! Those who believe and those who are Jews and Christians, and Sabians, whoever believes in One G-d (Allah) and the Last Day and does righteous good deeds shall have their reward with their Lord, on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve."

Apparently you aren't aware of the concept of "abrogation" within the Quran.  Abrogation means that later verses supersede and nullify previous verses. 

The quote you just cited is nullified by the following verses:

Surah 2:62 (some claim this is abrogated by Surah 3:85 below)

Those who believe (in the Quran) and those who follow the Jewish (scriptures) and the Christians and the Sabians, - Any who believe in Allah and the Last Day, and work righteousness, shall have their reward with their Lord: on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.

Surah 5:69 (some claim this is also abrogated by Surah 3:85 below)

If only they had stood fast by the Law, the Gospel, and all the revelation that was sent to them from their Lord, they would have enjoyed happiness from every side. There is from among them a party on the right course : but many of them follow a course that is evil.

Surah 3:85

If anyone desires a religion other than Islam (submission to G-d), never will it be accepted of him; and in the Hereafter he will be in the ranks of those who have lost (All spiritual good).

Also the particular verse you cited is contradicted by so many verses that it basically becomes meaningless.  How many Muslims actually believe that Jews and Christians will be saved if they are righteous and do righteous deeds?  How many instead, believe that Islam is the only religion and that if you don't follow it you will be destined to hell?  I would bet that far more believe in the latter.  Also, what is a "righteous deed"?  That entire quote becomes meaningless because there is no definition of a "righteous deed" included in it.  For all we know, righteous deeds could include helping Muslims defeat the enemies of their faith.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2007, 09:11:29 PM »
Four verses in the Qu'ran acknowledge or justify abrogation

"When we cancel a message, or throw it into oblivion, we replace it with one better or one similar. Do you not know that God has power over all things?"
Qur. 2:106.

When we replace a message with another, and God knows best what he reveals, they say: You have made it up. Yet, most of them do not know.
Qur. 16:101.

God abrogates or confirms whatsoever he will, for he has with him the Book of the Books.
Qur. 13:39.

If we pleased, we could take away what we have revealed to you. Then you will not find anyone to plead for it with us.
Qur. 17:86.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #13 on: September 30, 2007, 09:48:11 PM »
Nice post Kelly and too Exiled.  You are both one hundred percent correct.  Sarah, oh defender of the pagan moon cult of death, forced conversion or slavery, I suggest that after how long of you being on this forum and apparently not learning a thing one logically must ask you the most obvious question about you even being on this forum since most of these subjects have been dealt with on mass a long time ago no?

Perhaps, just perhaps you might go grab a Christian Bible and read it from cover to cover; from Genesis to Revelation.  You will find the Biblical characters are presented in different ways/manners than stated within the Qur'an and must, logically, ask yourself.....Why? Do you really think that it must have been a Jewish plot to mislead Mohammed, not listen to "Allah" and become apes and swine dispised....or do you think that the reason why the Jews, and Christians, didn't embrace Pisslam willingly was because it is a total molested fraud? 

Why did the entire Christian World and even Israel in 60 years produce everything while the entire Islamic World cannot produce anything but Oil (that was developed by the Americans) and Jihad?  You seem to forget that the once Democratic Christian state of "Lebanon" was undermined and rolled over by the Muslim horde....  I'm sure you won't get to far with the JTF Serbs....  I really thought you'd have changed..... :-[

We've been down this road before and I thought you had changed but I see that it has all been a case of Taqiyya and Kitman...

PS:  Nice Quote Ze'ev.  I'm shocked to see such a quote from an "enlightened" Jew like Leon Uris....
« Last Edit: September 30, 2007, 09:58:57 PM by MarZutra »
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2007, 10:02:16 PM »
בס''ד

ISLAM  is the BIGGEST DANGER to the hole world !! those pigs want to make the hole world under THE LOW OF ISLAM , and that meanes --If you don't want to be MOSLEM --THEY WILL KILL YOU !! That is wahat aad been say in the derty QRAAN --chapter NO' 4, VERSES--88  TO 90 .--PLEASE READ IT AND SEE FOR YOUR SELF!!

Tragically true.....  G-d willing Israel will finally lead by example and "transfer" ALL of their Muslims and Communist Fifth colums OUT....  setting a very good example so ALL other Western productive and partially civilized nations can send their hordes of throat cutting, bed sheet wearing, carpet bearing sandspiders back to Arabia where they belong....  ALL MY OPINIONS...
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

kellymaureen

« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2007, 10:03:47 PM »
ALL MY OPINIONS...

Mine as well

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2007, 03:22:16 PM »
Verse 62 surah 2:

" Verily! Those who believe and those who are Jews and Christians, and Sabians, whoever believes in One G-d (Allah) and the Last Day and does righteous good deeds shall have their reward with their Lord, on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve."

Apparently you aren't aware of the concept of "abrogation" within the Quran.  Abrogation means that later verses supersede and nullify previous verses. 

Those who believe (in the Quran) and those who follow the Jewish (scriptures) and the Christians and the Sabians, - Any who believe in Allah and the Last Day, and work righteousness, shall have their reward with their Lord: on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.

If only they had stood fast by the Law, the Gospel, and all the revelation that was sent to them from their Lord, they would have enjoyed happiness from every side. There is from among them a party on the right course : but many of them follow a course that is evil.

If anyone desires a religion other than Islam (submission to G-d), never will it be accepted of him; and in the Hereafter he will be in the ranks of those who have lost (All spiritual good).

Also the particular verse you cited is contradicted by so many verses that it basically becomes meaningless.  How many Muslims actually believe that Jews and Christians will be saved if they are righteous and do righteous deeds?  How many instead, believe that Islam is the only religion and that if you don't follow it you will be destined to hell?  I would bet that far more believe in the latter.  Also, what is a "righteous deed"?  That entire quote becomes meaningless because there is no definition of a "righteous deed" included in it.  For all we know, righteous deeds could include helping Muslims defeat the enemies of their faith.

Its good you responded with this.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: October 10, 2007, 09:00:22 PM »
Sarah, these statements of yours are deeply troubling. I have to wonder if you are sincere and if you have ever even listened to Chaim when you speak like this.

I'm not sure what to make of you now.  :-\

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #18 on: October 11, 2007, 09:48:47 AM »
Sarah, these statements of yours are deeply troubling. I have to wonder if you are sincere and if you have ever even listened to Chaim when you speak like this.

I'm not sure what to make of you now.  :-\
Add your name to a growing list C.F..  I wish you could be in my shoes for a few moments to read and respond to my messages.  Oy vey! 

• New JTFer
« Reply #19 on: May 30, 2014, 11:20:23 AM »

Its good you responded with this.
O  dear SARAH   :clap:- And allow us to mantion waht you prefair not to mantion from there:

surah 9:28
O you who have believed, indeed the polytheists are unclean, so let them not approach al-Masjid al-Haram after this, their [final] year. And if you fear privation, Allah will enrich you from His bounty if He wills. Indeed, Allah is Knowing and Wise.

surah 9:29
Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled.

surah 9:30
The Jews say, "Ezra is the son of Allah "; and the Christians say, "The Messiah is the son of Allah ." That is their statement from their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved [before them]. May Allah destroy them; how are they deluded?

surah 9:31
They have taken their scholars and monks as lords besides Allah , and [also] the Messiah, the son of Mary. And they were not commanded except to worship one God; there is no deity except Him. Exalted is He above whatever they associate with Him.

surah 9:32
They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah refuses except to perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it.

surah 9:33
It is He who has sent His Messenger with guidance and the religion of truth to manifest it over all religion, although they who associate others with Allah dislike it.

surah 5:51
O you who have believed, do not take the Jews and the Christians as allies. They are [in fact] allies of one another. And whoever is an ally to them among you - then indeed, he is [one] of them. Indeed, Allah guides not the wrongdoing people.

surah 5:52
So you see those in whose hearts is disease hastening into [association with] them, saying, "We are afraid a misfortune may strike us." But perhaps Allah will bring conquest or a decision from Him, and they will become, over what they have been concealing within themselves, regretful.

surah 5:64
And the Jews say, "The hand of Allah is chained." Chained are their hands, and cursed are they for what they say. Rather, both His hands are extended; He spends however He wills. And that which has been revealed to you from your Lord will surely increase many of them in transgression and disbelief. And We have cast among them animosity and hatred until the Day of Resurrection. Every time they kindled the fire of war [against you], Allah extinguished it. And they strive throughout the land [causing] corruption, and Allah does not like corrupters.

surah 5:72
They have certainly disbelieved who say, " Allah is the Messiah, the son of Mary" while the Messiah has said, "O Children of Israel, worship Allah , my Lord and your Lord." Indeed, he who associates others with Allah - Allah has forbidden him Paradise, and his refuge is the Fire. And there are not for the wrongdoers any helpers.

surah 2:216
Fighting has been enjoined upon you while it is hateful to you. But perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you; and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you. And Allah Knows, while you know not.

:o and there is mutch more Evil in this murderer's book and we think that's enogh to mantion !  >:(

exiled  :)
בס''ד