Author Topic: Serbia's Israel embassy move 'not definite,' official says  (Read 2357 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Serbia's Israel embassy move 'not definite,' official says
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2020, 01:49:44 PM »
I don't blame them at all

We will see how the situation develops, and how Israel will behave when their relations with Kosovo are in question," she added.

Serbia's Ministry of Foreign Affairs did not respond to requests for comment.

Israeli media on Wednesday also cited an anonymous source "close" to Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic who said the country would not move its embassy if Israel recognizes Kosovo - another key part of the Trump deal.

A very normal statement, don't recognize the terrorist state mudrats carved out of the center of our nation or we won't recognize your center. Trump is a moron if he thinks a peace deal with the Kosovo occupiers is anything other than a shield to prevent Serbian retaliation against their continued atrocities.

If Serbia recognizes Hamas state or Fatah state I'd say f u too. This is a completely justified act of self preservation.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2020, 01:52:14 PM »
What a wonderful idea to go around Trump's back and make our own deal with no FGMers sullying the paper with their fingers.

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2020, 02:29:18 PM »
I am loyal to my country Israel,however on this issue Serbia is right & recognizing Kosovo is like recognizing Hamas!!!

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 10, 2020, 01:03:16 AM »
I think they got pressure from Russia.

I was wrong. It was the EU!

“Since Kosovo and Serbia identified EU accession or EU integration as their strategic priority, the EU expects both to act in line with this commitment so the European perspective is not undermined,” Stano said.
As a country already in talks to join the EU, Serbia specifically is “expected to align progressively” with EU foreign-policy positions, he added.

https://www.jpost.com/israel-news/eu-warns-serbia-kosovo-against-opening-embassies-in-jerusalem-641376
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2020, 05:14:20 AM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                         :fist:

At least this would be a wonderful thing if Serbia ultimately decides despite
the present circumstances  to make this come to fruition. These are a great people.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2020, 12:52:45 AM »
 :usa+israel:                                                           :fist:

Of course ChabadKahanist's take on this is
correct and it's really a shame this is the case.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2020, 11:51:50 PM »
:usa+israel:                                                                                                                         :fist:

At least this would be a wonderful thing if Serbia ultimately decides despite
the present circumstances  to make this come to fruition. These are a great people.

In the most twisted way, no. This deal makes Serbia moving their embassy to Jerusalem with recognition of a terrorist pit a negative thing.

Ted Cruz once probably quoted someone else saying "you have to make the political price of doing the wrong thing higher than doing the right thing". This isn't about Serbia or Israel now, it's about Trump. If Trump gets his low-information right wing support for getting Serbia to support Israel while recognizing some place they probably can't locate a map where it might be found on, now he knows we'll bend over and the only thing he has to do is appease evil to win.

He's going to get another "yay whatever" embassy move in exchange for recognizing a state of terrorists carved out of another state. Now the "peace process" that the UAE price very prickly tweeted he was happy about, what other terrorist states can we recognize carved out of infidel countries. I bet every single muslim state would want to move their embassies to Jerusalem with big embassies that take up as much of the city as possible full of guns and F-35s for them all hurray for peace!

Serbia has options. The national pride one is "we're not some sucker, we want more out of this deal America", and try to milk the Trump teet a lil, but Americans won't be prohibited from insulting you like they are when America helps African war zones and muslim terrorist holes. Might be worth the cash. The most righteous option I can think of that would get you front page news either way is to say that recognizing the Kosovo invaders is equal to recognizing a Terroristinian state, as a nation you do not support this and therefore you can't move the embassy as part of the deal, and invite Israel to craft a new deal outside of the Trump framework.

Now you didn't spit on Trump because you still can say well we improved on his initiative, massive boost to relations with Israel and pro-Israel people, thought at a cost of relations with alot of people that hate Israel, not that they usually are out to improve the world with what good people want.

Whatever you do you need to be making a propaganda campaign like your life depended on it. Who in America knows that Trump wants Serbia to recognize a terrorist hole carved out of the ashes of the Serbian buildings they burned and so they're making Israel do it?

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2020, 05:55:35 PM »
Serbia can be righteous but Kosovo can be never.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2020, 07:26:30 PM »
Serbia can be righteous but Kosovo can be never.

Well i mean they could all leave pisslam and become good people right now. The odds of that happening are too small for anyone i know to calculate.