Author Topic: Massive increase in GOP voter registration  (Read 2245 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Massive increase in GOP voter registration
« on: October 04, 2020, 08:24:24 AM »
I love how Daniel Greenfield makes the most clear thinking liberal statements. They're saying "polls say for sure Biden", yet they are all terrified.
https://www.frontpagemag.com/point/2020/10/gop-registered-more-voters-florida-2016-margin-daniel-greenfield/
GOP Registered More Voters in Florida Than 2016 Margin of Victory
Thu Oct 1, 2020 Daniel Greenfield

The media on the one hand doles out a steady stream of polls claiming that Biden is safely ahead and yet seems deeply worried about the election. The sense of broad confidence and political inevitability that led it to crash and burn in 2016 is absent here. Now some of that could be theater or political PTSD from its 2016 defeat.

But there is a big number that may decide everything.

Polls matter less than enthusiasm. And voter enthusiasm continues to be on Trump's side. The same polls that show Biden would win a majority also show that most people think Trump will win.

Voter registrations reflect that enthusiasm.

Of the six states Trump won by less than 5 points in 2016, four — Arizona, Florida, North Carolina and Pennsylvania — permit voters to register by party. In all four states, voter registration trends are more robust for the GOP than four years ago.

In Florida, Republicans added a net 195,652 registered voters between this March's presidential primary and the end of August, while Democrats added 98,362 and other voters increased 69,848. During the same period in 2016, Republicans added a net 182,983 registrants, Democrats 163,571 and others 71,982. In 2016, Trump prevailed in Florida by just 112,911 votes.

Even in heavily blue Miami-Dade County, where Hillary Clinton beat Trump by 29 points in 2016, Republicans added a net 22,986 additional voter registrations between March and the end of August, compared to 11,142 for Democrats.

In Pennsylvania, Republicans added a net 135,619 voters between this June's primary and the final week of September, while Democrats added 57,985 and other voters increased 49,995. Between the April 2016 primary and the November 2016 general election, Republicans added 175,016 registrants, Democrats added 155,269 and others 118,989. That fall, Trump won the state by just 44,292 votes.

The pro-GOP trend since 2016 is also apparent, if less dramatic, in Arizona and North Carolina, two Sun Belt states Democrats have high hopes of flipping blue.

In North Carolina, Republicans added a net 83,785 voters between this March's presidential primary and the final week of September, while Democrats added 38,137 and other voters jumped 100,256. During the same period in 2016, Republicans added 54,157 registrants, Democrats added 38,931 and others 140,868. In 2016, Trump carried North Carolina by 173,315 votes.

Republicans have been working hard. And the Democrats are betting on virtual outreach, instead of old-fashioned door knocking, though that will soon change. But the lack of any real enthusiasm for Biden is real and it's crippling.

Beyond voter fraud, one reason the Democrats are obsessed with voting by mail (as opposed to protesting by mail) is that their base is underwhelmed. And underwhelmed voters are less likely to schlep to the polls to vote in person.

It's also another reason they set off the Black Lives Matter race riots, to fire up enthusiasm among a key part of their base.

But it's not working.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Massive increase in GOP voter registration
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2020, 04:21:52 PM »
regardless of the final outcome, it's going to be extremely close... and we may not know who won for several days, or even weeks afterwards.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2020, 04:29:34 PM »
regardless of the final outcome, it's going to be extremely close... and we may not know who won for several days, or even weeks afterwards.

I do not believe that it will be extremely close, I'm quite confident, voter fraud aside, he will do far better than before. There are politically ignorant people who watch a few minutes of the debate to see who's more tough after they read an article saying Biden won, and basically all of them say Trump looks like a better president. The happies on the right wing media are saying the covid diagnosis made the numbers go up, but as hits on the video rise so do Trump's numbers.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2020, 05:41:31 PM »
I do not believe that it will be extremely close, I'm quite confident, voter fraud aside, he will do far better than before. There are politically ignorant people who watch a few minutes of the debate to see who's more tough after they read an article saying Biden won, and basically all of them say Trump looks like a better president. The happies on the right wing media are saying the covid diagnosis made the numbers go up, but as hits on the video rise so do Trump's numbers.

You may be right... but the voter fraud is gonna cause major issues.   One trend I've noticed is that whenever the potential for ballot harvesting exists.. it's always in the favor of the left... ALWAYS.  If it was some on the right, some on the left, I'd feel more confident.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2020, 12:13:26 AM »
You may be right... but the voter fraud is gonna cause major issues.   One trend I've noticed is that whenever the potential for ballot harvesting exists.. it's always in the favor of the left... ALWAYS.  If it was some on the right, some on the left, I'd feel more confident.

I feel quite dirty to admit after years and years of evidence, the latest to check out is Project Veritas' expose of Ilhan Omar's cash for votes scheme, I would not be against the right wing lying and cheating in the votes like the democrats do. That's how they get us though, I can't do it because it is morally repugnant and they don't have that issue, they are morally repugnant people.

It's wrong to curse them in general like that though. I think of ways all the time, one long waking-dream-of-inspiriation-thing I had explains. To understand like I did, 1. Jewish girl that was like the top "chassidim" of the dalai llama was a holocaust survivor. A Rabbi was coming to see the llama guy so she said "not them, they have lots of oppressive laws" he said look at them as connections not laws and she made teshuva and became frum. She explained that the holocaust wasn't a bad place for her because her entire existence was devoted to helping her fellow do a bit better and feel a bit more loved. With the dalai llama, it was all about her spiritual growth. Jews are about growing as a group and they're about personal growth. 2. When you look in a mirror, the image is distorted but friends see you clear; it's easier for others to help you with your mistakes than you to do it for yourself (source a big Rabbi and yay if you know) 3. Alot of the things you do for personal growth you don't know what they're worth, but the same effort for someone else is rare in this world and will definately matter for them, and if you plan it, you can acheive many of the same tasks you need done while helping another good heart in need. -----> We Jews can look at each other and with all the advice of the Rambam and Chofetz Chaim and Ben ish Chai give advice to each other to help each other out, I value it like honey you can eat but gold in value, and it's common in yeshiva if you ask for it. The poor goyim go about screaming at each other to wear and mask and don't litter and don't smoke and don't say right wing things and don't put your fingers as a gun and all that because really their poor good hearts know that advancing together as a [G-d willing] united group is more efficient than by yourself, and they're really out there cursing everyone because they're just looking for someone like them and we're taught another better way to do it. They believe if they find someone who believes the same things that they do, they have someone who can trust them and then give them honest useful interactions because that's what they were forced to think is a good person. These are poor hearts bleeding for love who complain to the radio channel when that song by the red head british guy people always want played at weddings comes on, because it causes them physical pain to hear about someone that found a pure a good love that he developed his life and locked down for life when young. That's the best "dark humor" example I can give you about the left creating a problem and then making you solve it with a problem that involves supporting them. If you get trained to curse these people, bad men can corrupt you as well and your heart won't vomit like when you read "dark humor" if you get that all, you'll laugh, good they're being ruined, and everyone is happy to attack everyone.

It's like why the Baal Shem Tov told Napoleon he had no chance against Russia. Everyone is sabotaging their own system because they're happy to see their neighbor they hate get whipped even if by standing there it means they'll be whipped one after the other on repeat.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2020, 08:18:25 PM »
I feel quite dirty to admit after years and years of evidence, the latest to check out is Project Veritas' expose of Ilhan Omar's cash for votes scheme, I would not be against the right wing lying and cheating in the votes like the democrats do. That's how they get us though, I can't do it because it is morally repugnant and they don't have that issue, they are morally repugnant people.

It's wrong to curse them in general like that though. I think of ways all the time, one long waking-dream-of-inspiriation-thing I had explains. To understand like I did, 1. Jewish girl that was like the top "chassidim" of the dalai llama was a holocaust survivor. A Rabbi was coming to see the llama guy so she said "not them, they have lots of oppressive laws" he said look at them as connections not laws and she made teshuva and became frum. She explained that the holocaust wasn't a bad place for her because her entire existence was devoted to helping her fellow do a bit better and feel a bit more loved. With the dalai llama, it was all about her spiritual growth. Jews are about growing as a group and they're about personal growth. 2. When you look in a mirror, the image is distorted but friends see you clear; it's easier for others to help you with your mistakes than you to do it for yourself (source a big Rabbi and yay if you know) 3. Alot of the things you do for personal growth you don't know what they're worth, but the same effort for someone else is rare in this world and will definately matter for them, and if you plan it, you can acheive many of the same tasks you need done while helping another good heart in need. -----> We Jews can look at each other and with all the advice of the Rambam and Chofetz Chaim and Ben ish Chai give advice to each other to help each other out, I value it like honey you can eat but gold in value, and it's common in yeshiva if you ask for it. The poor goyim go about screaming at each other to wear and mask and don't litter and don't smoke and don't say right wing things and don't put your fingers as a gun and all that because really their poor good hearts know that advancing together as a [G-d willing] united group is more efficient than by yourself, and they're really out there cursing everyone because they're just looking for someone like them and we're taught another better way to do it. They believe if they find someone who believes the same things that they do, they have someone who can trust them and then give them honest useful interactions because that's what they were forced to think is a good person. These are poor hearts bleeding for love who complain to the radio channel when that song by the red head british guy people always want played at weddings comes on, because it causes them physical pain to hear about someone that found a pure a good love that he developed his life and locked down for life when young. That's the best "dark humor" example I can give you about the left creating a problem and then making you solve it with a problem that involves supporting them. If you get trained to curse these people, bad men can corrupt you as well and your heart won't vomit like when you read "dark humor" if you get that all, you'll laugh, good they're being ruined, and everyone is happy to attack everyone.

It's like why the Baal Shem Tov told Napoleon he had no chance against Russia. Everyone is sabotaging their own system because they're happy to see their neighbor they hate get whipped even if by standing there it means they'll be whipped one after the other on repeat.

I'm surprised there isn't more discussion of  Ilhan Omar's cash for votes scheme.   The scheme even had links to known terrorist groups.   Not to mention her district is basically a banana muslim republic.