Author Topic: Rioters Go Ape In Philadelphia After Negro Attempts To Stab Police  (Read 1852 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Rioters Go Ape In Philadelphia After Negro Attempts To Stab Police
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2020, 09:43:20 PM »
It is not hoing to get any better time to leave America befor it is too late!!!!!

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2020, 02:16:58 AM »
I thought BLM/Antifa was told not to riot for the two weeks preceding Nov 3rd.

They don't have to worry because the Democrats want everyone to do early voting.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2020, 10:34:37 AM »
Unbelievable wicked people. The mayor is the worst. Every word that they say is from a parrallel universe.

Facts are clear. Don,t attack the police with a knife and you live! Next time they will claim if a black person who jumps from a btidge and commits suicide the bridge is racist.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2020, 07:58:56 PM »
They said they called for an ambulance but the police showed up instead. It was the third time the police came to that house that day. They were there dozens of times in the past. They said it was a mental health emergency. I don't blame the police officers. But the city is run by incompetent affirmative action morons so this is what happens when someone calls 911 in a Democrat run city. It was certainly not because of racism. Many of the police are black. I assume some of the responding police officers were black.

It's like when the MOVE house was bombed by the city under orders of the black mayor in 1985, resulting in an entire block being burnt.

When people promote cuts to the police, this is what happens.

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2020, 09:07:07 PM »
Notice that Fox News is now capitalizing the word "black".  If they were a decent news outlet they would start spelling "african" in lower case until the chimpouts stop.
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2020, 10:11:07 PM »
If they want to capitalize, they should write Negro. Negro is the name of their race. Black is their color. It's even worse when they don't capitalize the w in white in the same sentence where they capitalize the b in black.