Author Topic: BREAKING: Vienna synagogue shootings: What we know so far  (Read 2167 times)

Online Hrvatski Noahid

• Silver Star JTF Member
Gentiles are obligated to fulfill the Seven Noahide Commandments because they are the eternal command of God, transmitted through Moses our teacher in the Torah. The main and best book on details of Noahide observance is "The Divine Code" by Rabbi Moshe Weiner.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCffOR1kc1bBK9HwP8kQdSXg
Telegram: https://t.me/JewishTaskForceChat
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Noachide/

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: BREAKING: Vienna synagogue shootings: What we know so far
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2020, 09:57:24 PM »
Europe with few exceptions is a small-sized muslim country with a Jew-hating dhimmi native population. You can say better get out of America before it's bad as a Jew, but Europe it's like "maybe a small hole will save me from the forest fire". If you don't burn you'll still strangle from no air, you can't say "smoking is an avera because it hurts your body" and then also live there.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2020, 11:04:08 PM »
Europe with few exceptions is a small-sized muslim country with a Jew-hating dhimmi native population. You can say better get out of America before it's bad as a Jew, but Europe it's like "maybe a small hole will save me from the forest fire". If you don't burn you'll still strangle from no air, you can't say "smoking is an avera because it hurts your body" and then also live there.
Some Eastern European countries have absolutely no Muslim problem because thry do not allow them to enter

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2020, 11:06:32 PM »
Some Eastern European countries have absolutely no Muslim problem because thry do not allow them to enter

Hence the "few exceptions". The populations hate Jews more than even the Western Europistan natives do though.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2020, 05:38:54 AM »
My oppinion is, that it is no accident, that as soon Trumps presidency is in their oppinion at an end, the mice dance at the table. I mean both kind of mice. The western so called elitists like Macron as well as the Muslim Brotherhood & IS.

If sleepy Joe is elected all the terrorists will be back.

In order to prevent the worst I advice Israel, Russia, Saudi Arabia & UAE to declare war on Quatar and Turkey. At least if the Demonrat proxies are destroyed it will be much more difficult for the terrorists.

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2020, 10:30:16 AM »
My oppinion is, that it is no accident, that as soon Trumps presidency is in their oppinion at an end, the mice dance at the table. I mean both kind of mice. The western so called elitists like Macron as well as the Muslim Brotherhood & IS.

If sleepy Joe is elected all the terrorists will be back.

In order to prevent the worst I advice Israel, Russia, Saudi Arabia & UAE to declare war on Quatar and Turkey. At least if the Demonrat proxies are destroyed it will be much more difficult for the terrorists.

Your words helped me to take Chaim seriously for some reason. Fine, with all my resources, the stores are boarding up their windows in case the left attacks, but the government should be boarding up theirs in case they steal the election from us.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 03, 2020, 10:35:18 AM »

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2020, 01:28:37 AM »
 :usa+israel:                                                           :fist:

While the galut is toxic and unholy,
these type of horrendous attacks are still unacceptable and must be avenged
tenfold with even more virulent force. >:(

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: November 08, 2020, 06:19:46 PM »
Is Chaim going to do a video about this?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2020, 07:45:14 PM »
Is Chaim going to do a video about this?

It's so common for muslims to kill people in Europe that would be boring. It's worth a comment at this point. The brutal rapes and murders of young girls that occur daily and the media won't report are bigger stories than one shooter anyways.