Author Topic: I predict that the next Canadian PM will be a consertvative  (Read 1827 times)

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
I predict that the next Canadian PM will be a consertvative
« on: November 06, 2020, 05:07:50 AM »
Why do I say that?  Because whenever a POTUS is a Democrat the  next Canadian PM ends up being a conservative & visa versa.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2020, 10:39:17 PM by ChabadKahanist »

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: I predict that the next Canadian PM will be a consrtvative
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2020, 07:43:49 AM »
No the liberals packed alberta with muslims and utterly changed the education system. It would be like everyone under the age of 18 in Canada is a pantifa member with few exceptions, and they think they're apolitical, and find challenges to their political programming boring, because that's talking politics.

There are very few you can save at all, I have an easier time deprogramming people from David Icke and the Flat Earth society than this. There's no chance for the country now and the future, and I really love it, without a massive campaign to educate people on right wing values, which would have to dodge an army of censorship and political corruption. For the same money you could save Israel and America three times. I don't even bother talking about industrial projects in Canada anymore, economically it's finished and as a country it's finished and the downward slide can't be stopped.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2020, 08:11:30 AM »
No the liberals packed alberta with muslims and utterly changed the education system. It would be like everyone under the age of 18 in Canada is a pantifa member with few exceptions, and they think they're apolitical, and find challenges to their political programming boring, because that's talking politics.

There are very few you can save at all, I have an easier time deprogramming people from David Icke and the Flat Earth society than this. There's no chance for the country now and the future, and I really love it, without a massive campaign to educate people on right wing values, which would have to dodge an army of censorship and political corruption. For the same money you could save Israel and America three times. I don't even bother talking about industrial projects in Canada anymore, economically it's finished and as a country it's finished and the downward slide can't be stopped.
The US will fall way before Canada does take me word for it I was born & grew up there & had the sense to leave after the malcious mulatto became president!!!! The writing is on the wall the US is played out for us Jews that are still  over there!!!!

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2020, 03:31:07 PM »
The US will fall way before Canada does take me word for it I was born & grew up there & had the sense to leave after the malcious mulatto became president!!!! The writing is on the wall the US is played out for us Jews that are still  over there!!!!

The only reason Canada isnt the 3rd world is Americans still have guns. Thr left can do as they please unimpeded here.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2020, 07:32:24 PM »
 :usa+israel:                                                          :fist:

Hopefully up to par with Harper and possibly
even more genuinely 'righteous' if possible.
This would be especially ideal for Canada.