Author Topic: Can someone please explain why the Goyim love the Jewish people more than Americ  (Read 1189 times)

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
Can someone please explain why the Goyim love the Jewish people more than American Jews love themselves?

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Love = heart = changes every five minutes. I don't think they love us right now. Jewish self-hatred = intellectual anti-personal development goal of being the most real fake possible = brain = remains constant. So the sparse love goyim have for us fluctuates parallel to their emotions and Jewish self-hatred is consistent. Furthermore, heart usage = they hate or love us while thinking they are good people for it, brain usage = doesn't matter right or wrong, means justify the end of convincing the goyim they are loyal.

Muslim converts like to murder people while committing suicide with a bomb more than average muslims. Newbies wanna prove themselves because when they're self-conscious noobies. Since Jew-hatred is in every culture around the world, different forms from one place to another commonly, Jews that want to assimilate take upon themselves a comically exaggerated form of what they think the essence of the culture is, including the Jew hatred. So a Jew in an extremely Catholic place will trumpet his hate of Jews for their secularism to show they're like them, and the Jew in an extremely secular place will do the same because Jews are so religious.

You also feel special. If you're like, "yeah I'm a Jew and it's cool", whatever you're like everyone else next topic. If you're like, "yeah I'm a Jew and I got the inside scoop that they're (G-d forbid) poop", then now, "ooh like a whistleblower activist dude, and he's got info the others won't get me, he's slightly more special than average". You can't really blame the goy for rewarding him emotionally for it, their lies can be enthralling. Now the Jew just fed on some acceptance from this, so he found his food source and sells evil speech about Jews for moments of social gratification, even though the guy he spoke to walks away disgusted at him. Many know and push that, "I'm a Jew, I'm disgusting and they're (G-d forbid) more disgusting".

Couple other reasons for that question. Your question though contains incorrect assumptions; what time did you sleep with your neighbor's wife last night?
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Can someone please explain why the Goyim love the Jewish people more than American Jews love themselves?

I think it says more about American Jews than it says about American Goyim.   U.S. Jews often prize being labeled 'progressive' over all else.  So many want everyone to know that they are pro-choice, and pro-lgbtqq8x.  I see it everywhere, and its quite sad.