Author Topic: How do you answer the "Black Hebrew Israelites"?  (Read 2702 times)

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
How do you answer the "Black Hebrew Israelites"?
« on: November 28, 2020, 01:09:15 PM »
I  usually ask them so did the mahn (Manna) look & taste like fried chicken,black eye peas,okra,watermelon & chttlins?

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: How do you answer the "Black Hebrew Israelites"?
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2020, 12:57:58 AM »
They wouldn't know that it tasted like whatever you wanted it to because they don't understand Judaism.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2020, 12:59:27 AM »
Watermelon is actually relevant because Jews complained that they missed the watermelon they ate in Egypt.

Offline Nachus

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2020, 02:11:18 AM »
 :usa+israel:                                                                                                                       :fist:

Either tell them that they’re as Jewish as Stalin was a ‘free market’ “capitalist” or
yeah, y’all “trillions” of hebros be the original Jews, mmmhmmmm. 
                                                                                                     :laugh:

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2020, 04:01:42 AM »
:usa+israel:                                                                                                                       :fist:

Either tell them that they’re as Jewish as Stalin was a ‘free market’ “capitalist” or
Great I like that also!!!

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2020, 10:53:07 AM »
Pfft, that's not how you get them angry. Put kind eyes and say "I feel sorry that your ancestors never figured out more than throwing spears in a jungle and were enslaved and brought here. It's a really crappy history and I'd be embarrassed to admit it too. However, you can make your own history for your children to be proud of now, instead of stealing my identity and making up a fake history so you can pretend you matter now". That one's always great for a fight, but I did cause someone to leave yeshiva who was a crypto-Jew from some South East Asian country because he was a really honest guy and decided he was included in that. So watch out with that one.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2020, 10:54:58 AM »

They have no conception of numbers. There are only 7.594 billion people as of 2018 according to Google. It's just like the Nation of Islam think that blacks existed 66 trillion years ago (see below link) even though the whole Universe is only 13.8 billion years old and the Earth is 4.543 billion years old according to Science.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tribe_of_Shabazz

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2020, 11:20:58 AM »

They have no conception of numbers. There are only 7.594 billion people as of 2018 according to Google. It's just like the Nation of Islam think that blacks existed 66 trillion years ago (see below link) even though the whole Universe is only 13.8 billion years old and the Earth is 4.543 billion years old according to Science.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tribe_of_Shabazz

I would add the five percenters, who turned bad math into their religion when they decided they are 5% of black people, which admittedly the Druze were a bit of a precursor for with "there's only x many Druze and we all reincarnate", though not close to as silly as them. I have also seen many black people claim there are tens of billions of Jews in the world and they are everywhere. The average Ethopian I meet can do math, why can't American blacks?

As for the age of the universe, those calculations require belief in a big bang theory and are comical, and I don't know why you capitalized "Science" like it's something, that's according to one dude and I will find you 50 others that give 50 other ages with just as little proof. You're always going to have to go back to Torah on this, amino acid breakdown puts us in a few thousand years, yet the rocks and the earth does always register in the billions, Hashem made the world old, as in he made a new world that was aged. You'll never find away around that contradiction without Torah to tell you.

Offline Binyamin Yisrael

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2020, 03:31:04 PM »
I capitalized Science because it's a subject. For the same reason I capitalize History, Geography, etc....

"Let there be light" is the Big Bang. The first act of Creation was light, from where everything else came from.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2020, 03:40:27 PM »
When I first came here, I was going thru peri-meno.  Then, full on menopause. 
I used to get into fights all the time with these MORONS.

But, later after settling down -  I read this proverb 29:9

'If a wise man has an argument with a fool, the fool only rages and laughs, and there is no quiet.'

From Mechon-Mamre:

'If a wise man contendeth with a foolish man, whether he be angry or laugh, there will be no rest.'

Why argue with them?  They dont listen.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2020, 04:15:28 PM »
Just when they have a crowd that thinks theyre shaman mystics to turn them rabid in a fraction of a second and everyone walks away. Also as a sort of immoral psychological study when the test can be repeated several times.

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: December 23, 2020, 08:50:24 AM »
Here is another thing I ask them/tell them:  Okay if you are a Hebrew,an Israelite or a Jew please tell me what a talit,tefilin & mezuzah are & do you own any of these items also what is shechita,basar v’chalav, treif,neveila,chelev,pidyon haben & brit milah? Also what is muktzeh,mutar,assur,naht bar naht,chevra kadisha,tuma,tahara & issur v’heter? Also what are Pesach.Sukot & Shavuot,etrog & lulav? If you can not or will not answer you have only proven my point that you are not what you claim you & your cult are!!!!!!

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #12 on: December 23, 2020, 10:12:38 AM »
You know.... Ive been in many arguments with these idiots.  Ive never seen such dumb morons.

I just tell em:
"Why would you want to be 'real' Jews when you were Kings and Queens from Africa". 

"Everyone wants to be black now and talk like you and walk like you yet here you are and you want to be the "real Jews".
I also tell them:
"If you are the 'real Jews', why do the neo nazis make allies with you?"
"If you are the 'real' Jews, where are the inventions?"
"If you are the 'real' Jews, why do you live in the ghettos?"

Really.....you're arguing with the stupid idiots of the earth.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Online ChabadKahanist

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 23, 2020, 10:20:41 AM »
You know.... Ive been in many arguments with these idiots.  Ive never seen such dumb morons.

I just tell em:
"Why would you want to be 'real' Jews when you were Kings and Queens from Africa". 

"Everyone wants to be black now and talk like you and walk like you yet here you are and you want to be the "real Jews".
I also tell them:
"If you are the 'real Jews', why do the neo nazis make allies with you?"
"If you are the 'real' Jews, where are the inventions?"
"If you are the 'real' Jews, why do you live in the ghettos?"

Really.....you're arguing with the stupid idiots of the earth.
Indeed

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: December 23, 2020, 11:10:58 AM »
Here is another thing I ask them/tell them:  Okay if you are a Hebrew,an Israelite or a Jew please tell me what a talit,tefilin & mezuzah are & do you own any of these items also what is shechita,basar v’chalav, treif,neveila,chelev,pidyon haben & brit milah? Also what is muktzeh,mutar,assur,naht bar naht,chevra kadisha,tuma,tahara & issur v’heter? Also what are Pesach.Sukot & Shavuot,etrog & lulav? If you can not or will not answer you have only proven my point that you are not what you claim you & your cult are!!!!!!

Yeah they're 100% Xtian. They say we're the Jews because JC replaced the Jews. They believe in the New Testament, and that Torah law was like a fun little phase back when.